Thread: Tribulus

Tribulus

I am a very unsatisfied customer with t r u e protein.com. I ordered 200 grams of tribulus about 10 days ago, and it never showed up, so I wrote an email, and the guy replied that they had been out of it, and can not get their hands on any 90% tribulus anymore. He also said that he is going to be selling 70% from now on instead of 90%. Just something to keep in mind next time you order the "90%" tribulus, it is probably just 70%, and you won't get it for a good half month after ordering.

I have not been able to find tribulus from any other site that is above 60% btw, so whoever finds something comparable to true protein's previous tribulus, PLEASE post on this thread.

zOaib is offline VET
    goog thing i ordered 1000g from them last time of the 90% , but u know what alll u need to have in trib is to protodioscin % frustanols saponisn dont matter squat , their 90% had around 15-18% protodiscin % ............ i am goign to email and ask them what is the % of protos in their 70% trib ......... u try too will let u know if i find a new trib source this sux man !

diesel21 is offline Member
    maybe thats why mine still isn't hear, thats BS!

Thread Information