birsling is offline Member

Extending an M1T cycle

I am kicking around the idea of adding 50mg ED liquid anavar to the middle/end of my M1T cycle for the hardness, vascularity, and gain quality.

#1, how does this effect my PCT? I would think I could start PCT 1 day after ending the anavar. Or would I have to bridge the gap after the M1T with test.

End product would look something like:

Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t
    Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad
    Weeks 3-8: 50 mg ED anavar
    Weeks 1-8: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract

PCT:
    Weeks 8-11: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 8-11: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    Weeks 8-11: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

I am mainly concerned with the need for a test bridge between the end of the M1T, and the end of the var. I would assume the results to be fairly solid.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The anavar isnt going to do much after the M1T you will be serverly shutdown from the M1T so Id reccomend not even going with the anavar If you have enough 4ad or test to use along with the var then yeah itll be slightly better but the M1T should give you enough gains from the 4 weeks.

After the M1T id expect only around 3-5 extra pounds LBM from the anavar tops.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    If you wanted to start off with anavar then move on to m1t it might work better for size gains. But i wouldn't run orals for that long personally.

My theory was to use the var to harden the M1T gains, and provide more vascularity. Like you, I am not really looking to get much bigger (maybe another 5-7lbs tops), hence the use of 1 more M1T cycle. I am 5'9", about 194, 10-11%BF (it is a little up after my surgery, but coming down fast).

About running orals that long, I was reading in some profiles that var is not very hepatoxic (for an oral), and shouldn't cause many problems there. If I keep up the Hawth. Berry, do you not think I would be okay?

I am glad you both chimed in, I know you are both knowledgeable, so let me know what you think.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    50mg of Var is a hefty dose, regardless of M 1T use.

It seems to me that anything under 40mg for a male is supposedly a waste, and people seem to top out around 80mg. Given that scale, I don't see 50mg ed being out of the ordinary. Do you have experience with var?

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    My theory was to use the var to harden the M1T gains, and provide more vascularity. Like you, I am not really looking to get much bigger (maybe another 5-7lbs tops), hence the use of 1 more M1T cycle. I am 5'9", about 194, 10-11%BF (it is a little up after my surgery, but coming down fast).

About running orals that long, I was reading in some profiles that var is not very hepatoxic (for an oral), and shouldn't cause many problems there. If I keep up the Hawth. Berry, do you not think I would be okay?

I am glad you both chimed in, I know you are both knowledgeable, so let me know what you think.
    Your right about the hepatoxicity, var isn't that bad compared to other orals. I understand your reasoning behind using the var to harden after the m1t instead of before it. Keep the milk thistle up for your liver, hawthorne berry if your BP gets out of hand. Do you have any more 4-ad or any test that you could use w/ the var? If not i personally wouldn't do it.

I don't have enough 4-ad to continue it, and haven't seen any available either. Test I can get, but wasn't looking to. I would assume that I would need a short acting esther, therefore would be using ed injections. That would be tough for me to do, plus I don't know if ed injections are good for a first injectable cycle. What would your recommendations be on that? Would you run the milk thistle after the 4 wks of M1T, or would you run it for PCT only? Does the cycle, given the goals I have outlined, make sense?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    the one think i think would work really well after the m1t would be 4 weeks of superdrol. i think im going to try that stack next

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    SD is almost as bad as M1T in terms of cholesterol so I would really advise against it until you do bloodwork after the M1T to see if youve recovered.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    I don't have enough 4-ad to continue it, and haven't seen any available either. Test I can get, but wasn't looking to. I would assume that I would need a short acting esther, therefore would be using ed injections. That would be tough for me to do, plus I don't know if ed injections are good for a first injectable cycle. What would your recommendations be on that? Would you run the milk thistle after the 4 wks of M1T, or would you run it for PCT only? Does the cycle, given the goals I have outlined, make sense?
    Well you could use a longer ester if you are going to do the var after m1t. You won't have to inject as often and you just have to get the timing right. Injecting isn't as bad as you think it is. After a few times its cake. And you only need EOD injects for prop, not ED like some say. Might as well run milk thistle the whole way since your doing orals for 8 weeks straight. Cycle IMO isn't the best, but its not too bad. I would just use different compounds. But Im guessing you already have these.

Yes, I do have them, but that doesn't mean I can't get something different. You know that I have respect for your opinion, what compounds would you use in regards to the goals I have set out?

nsa
    Winstrol /prop or prop/masteron . But that would require EOD injects.

@ what amounts/ length of cycle?

nsa
    I would do one of these, followed by PCT:

weeks 1-8: 400-500 EW test prop
    weeks 3-8: 50 mg ED winstrol

weeks 1-8: 400-500 EW test prop
    weeks 1-8: 300 mg EW masteron

I think I will wait until the fall for one of those, when I have an easier time hiding injections.

I am at an endpass on trying the M1T/Var or not. I guess I could use the Enth I have, and start that at the same time as the var. Making it look more like

Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t
    Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad
    Weeks 3-8: 50 mg ED anavar
    Weeks 3-8: 250-500mg/wk Test Enth (twice/wk injects)
    Weeks 1-8: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract

PCT:
    Weeks 8-11: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 8-11: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    Weeks 8-11: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

Somehow this makes me feel like I am adding just to add

Thread Information