icedudez is offline Member

1st week of sd,poor results.

okay im on my 1st week of sd just finished it and im getting pissed off as ive only gained 2-3lbs and ive been eating a shit load, any1 else had results like this, ive been using 20mg ed...\?

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Sounds ok, I gained about the same in the first week - wait I'll just check I've kept a record of everything... yep, I went from 180lb to 183lb in the first week. The second week is the best - or it was for me. I'm on the last few days of my cycle now.

By the way, overall, I've gained a shed load off the superdrol - I'll betaking my final weight tomorrow and then I'll be giving a full run down of the cycle.

cool bro...what was ur starting weight ...180? and what r u now? u increase ur cals a lot during cycle

but wont u drop a couple of pounds during pct

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    but wont u drop a couple of pounds during pct
    Depends on alot of factors. What your cycle was, how good your training is, what your diet is like, etc..

All will be revealed... soon enough

so nsa if i keep my diet the same on cycle in pct will i retain my gains, and how should i train during pct, just now i do mon=chest,tues back,wed legs,thurs shoulders,fri arms?

i thnk for my 3rd and 4th week of SD im gonna bump it up to 30mg. how long after pct should u w8 for another cycle, im just curious?

Time on = time off so 4 weeks on SD, 4 weeks PCT (this is your time on) so your time off will equate to 2 months.
    Make sure you have your omega 3's (fish oils) and milk thistle on hand to help reduce cholesteral and liver damage whilst on SD.

I also did 20mg for two weeks and then 30mg for two weeks.
    You don't lose alot of weight during PCT with SD but you will probably lose a few pound. Make sure you diet is as good as it can be, large intake of protein and carbs. I made sure I took in more than 200g of protein a day spread evenly throughout the day. I had great results from the SD, next I'm doing a cycle of Test E - bigger results than SD but not quite as harsh on the liver or cholesteral levels because its injected rather than taken oraly.

nsa
    Diet and training have to be altered when you change from on cycle to pct, You don't have the steroid in your system anymore, so your protein synthesis is going to drop a little. Go to the diet forum and ask about diet during pct and the workout forum for help with your training during pct.

so how long after a cycle can u do another? nathanlgd i was thinking about using M1T but i dont think i could handle the sides to be honest. i have everything except for 4ad because i cantget a hold of it ( no scammers plz)lol. but seriously i duno, i may use m1t on its ownsome...

soz just saw that 4 on 4 off msg.

No not 4 on, 4 off, its 4 weeks on cycle, then 4 weeks on PCT which is part of the cycle really so you do 8 weeks on cycle - this means you should have 8 weeks of before another cycle.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    sounds like GOOD results to me bro!!!

You gained weight didnt you If you get your diet in check and continue to gain 2-3 pounds each week thats around 12 pounds bro!!!

Thats some REALLY effective gains for 4 weeks

NSA -
    I didn't realize you have to change your diet and training whilst on PCT, I suppose it makes sense though. Whats the general idea? just lower the protein intake and go easier in the gym?

im pretty sure my diet is in check bryan, 6 meals a day + 1 or 2 extra snack meals, most meals consist of chicken & Brownrice. yeah i suppose ur right 2-3lbs every week would be a good end result for sure !

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    NSA -
    I didn't realize you have to change your diet and training whilst on PCT, I suppose it makes sense though. Whats the general idea? just lower the protein intake and go easier in the gym?
    Not quite that simple, alot more to it than that. Ask around the diet and workout forums for help with that.

I just read through a "workout shilst doing PCT" thread and it basicly said that you've gotto keep things heavy through PCT but maybe lower the reps.

nsa
    Yeah, you have to continue using heavy weight but you have to be careful not to hurt yourself. Focus on the pump you get and try to maintain the weights your using.

nathanlgd can u post a link to that thread....if possible i cant find it.

Superdrol - any good?
    There you go mate
    Gunna take my last weight today as this is the last day of my cycle.

NSA - the SD gave me great strength gains, l was lifting alot more than usual so keeping it up might prove hard after without the SD. I'm going to finish off my V12 and then start on some CEE to help.

omg insane, i just went for a weigh in on the last day of my 2nd week of sd and i weighed in at 189-190 which is pretty damn good !, thats a gain of about 10ish lbs in 2 weeks which im pretty damn pleased with, i duno how much i can gain in the next 2 weeks though and how much il keep,. im gonna target for 4lbs so thatll be 14lbs total gained,we will see...

Thread Information