mikeysauce is offline Junior Member

How to Eliminate Creat bloat/water outside muscle? Switch to CEE???

Hey, i have been using vitargo cgl for about two weeks and im making good gains except im losing defINTION due to the creatine bloat (creatine not absorbed in the muscle...sitting outside) is there anyway i can get rid of this or should i try a creatine ethyl ester like CELLMASS???

if so...should i wait before starting the cellmaass or just start it asap

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump this for more info.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    creatine ethyl ester will help stop the bloat you get off normal creatine if you switch

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I also get nasty bloat and creatine shits which I think isfrom the sugar in the creatine transport I use. However, I've also used other creatines, low-sugar delivery and what-not and still suffer from this nasty side effect. Wil CEE also take this ailment away?

i am gonna try creatine ethyl ester (1.5g before and another 1.5g after workout)...mixed with about 60grams of maltodextrin....i am sure this will work.... if i start getting blaoted ill drop the maltodextrin...REMEMBER ...the creatine that is not absorbed sits outsdie hte muscle this is what maeks you look blaoted.... so if you are overconsuming such as 10gr of creaitne a day (as in vitargo and cell-tech) of course you are going to be bloated...take low doses and youll avoid hte bloting...i think...also drink lots of water...

something i learned....your body opens it creatine gates about every 2.5 hours...when you consume a big dose such as 10grams of creatine...the gates are closed for over 12 hours!!! so you are not consuming any thing.... your body only allows in about 1-1.5g...so take about 1.5g before and after workout......SEE how that goess... good luck...

turanabol is offline New Member
    I've had excellent results with CEEduring low carb diets. Seems to get into the cells without any carbs needed. I also stack it with Nitric Oxide which is also thought to indirectly act as a delivery agent for it.

Thread Information