The Dynasty is offline Junior Member

"Newbie" T-Rex and Levorex Dosages

Hey whatsup guys? Quick question.

With much help from "macrophage69alpha", I purchased and today recieved my order of Glucorell-R, Thermorexin, and Levorex. After doing a pretty thorough search, I found a real good thread explaining the dosages to be taken of Glucorell-R, so I'm all set with that.

But I'm still a little shaky on the dosage and timing of taking T-Rex and Levorex. Should I take em together one time a day to start off (since I've never taken this stuff before)? When should I take it? Before morning cardio? If so, it should obviously be on an empty stomach right?

So many damn question I know. I won't surprised if I start hearing soon (haha, jk). Hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks, bros. Peace out and have a good weekend.

^^^^

^^^^

whether you can take it on an empty stomach really varies from person to person. most people just have a small peice of fruit with thermorexin, before morning cardio. This also have the benefit of reglycogenating the liver which optimizes fat burning.

with respect to levorex there is no problem with using the full dosage (12 caps per day) to start off with. you can take levorex with thermorexin and---- prior to (15min) or between meals

^^^^^

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    my advice, start off on low dosages of t-rex at first. dont jump into the "recommended dose". I did and got some pretty bad headaches/nausea. you may or may not get the same of course. but starting low and building up worked for me.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    my advice, start off on low dosages of t-rex at first. dont jump into the "recommended dose". I did and got some pretty bad headaches/nausea. you may or may not get the same of course. but starting low and building up worked for me.
    good advice. Also the first time you take it, I reccomend taking it with a small meal or fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by korexite
    good advice. Also the first time you take it, I reccomend taking it with a small meal or fruit.

note- there is a reason that it says "start with one cap". as one might expect, many stim veterans ignore the "start with one cap", a lot are fine... but a decent # encounter the same sides as max2extreme. But it really depends on individual metabolism of the actives.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    note- there is a reason that it says "start with one cap". as one might expect, many stim veterans ignore the "start with one cap", a lot are fine... but a decent # encounter the same sides as max2extreme. But it really depends on individual metabolism of the actives.
    you dont know how many people have ignored this when I told them, much to their chagrin.

Quote Originally Posted by korexite
    you dont know how many people have ignored this when I told them, much to their chagrin.
    there is a reason for the strident 1 cap reccomendation. Though with most stims it usually best to low dose, until you assess your tolerance.

Thread Information