JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Just a quick yes or no will go a lonnggggg way... please help

I know this is in the wrong forum and I bet SC is gonna get pissed since he had to move a similiar thread yesterday, but I never get my questions answered in the supplement forum.

Just a quick yes or no will go a very long way so please....

Can I trust a Weight Gainer Shake Canister claiming to be 5000calories each serving? It sounds too good to be true??

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    ripped off..

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    G*D damn! would you really want 5000 in one serving? weight gainers are OK at best, i wouldnt ingest that much. try eating more!

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    G*D damn! would you really want 5000 in one serving? weight gainers are OK at best, i wouldnt ingest that much. try eating more!
    I eat about a good 3500 calories and if I can find a honest weight gainer out there that is 4000 calories or 5000 calories, that'll be perfect. (I want to take in a lot of calories as well as protein.)

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I eat about a good 3500 calories and if I can find a honest weight gainer out there that is 4000 calories or 5000 calories, that'll be perfect. (I want to take in a lot of calories as well as protein.)
    Can I trust a canister that says 4000 or 5000 calories?? Is it possible?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    check the serving size and how many are in the can...that sounds like a hole lot. even overkill imo.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    if its a very big serving =) 2 be 4000 calories u need a KG of protein or carbohydrates.. even like 400 grams of just fat equals sumin to that direction..... THATS A HUGE SERVING.. so unless the serving eighs 400 grams and is pure fat its 4000 Kcal. Maybe its a unit thing , when we speak of a calorie it is really a Kcal (kilocalorie) so maybe yr serving is just 5 calories (5000 cal)

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    if its a very big serving =) 2 be 4000 calories u need a KG of protein or carbohydrates.. even like 400 grams of just fat equals sumin to that direction..... THATS A HUGE SERVING.. so unless the serving eighs 400 grams and is pure fat its 4000 Kcal. Maybe its a unit thing , when we speak of a calorie it is really a Kcal (kilocalorie) so maybe yr serving is just 5 calories (5000 cal)
    The canister has a big 4000 on the front, in other words, showing off that it has 4000 calories.

::bump::

The canister has a big 4000 on the front, in other words, showing off that it has 4000 calories.

::bump::
    does it say how much protein,carbs, and fat are in that serving?

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    does it say how much protein,carbs, and fat are in that serving?
    Yes, since I didn't pick it up yet, I dont remember exactly how much, but I surely rememebr being satisfied with the protein, carbs, and fat contained.

it needs a kilo of protein OR carbohydrates to be 4000 calories... Im telling u that as a fact. It is simply impossible to have 4000 calories in a shake unless u pur like 2 pounds of powder into 1 or sumin..
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 06-11-2005 at 01:44 AM.

if u have one shake that is like 1200 calories its already hella much. U put like 250 G of malto + 50 G of protein for example.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no

Big M is offline Associate Member
    I had a gainer that had 1000 kcal per serving! I had to mix it into two shakers, If I tried to mix it in one I could only eat it with a spoon

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Bull Poop

Logan13 is offline Banned

fat storage

I know this is in the wrong forum and I bet SC is gonna get pissed since he had to move a similiar thread yesterday, but I never get my questions answered in the supplement forum.

Just a quick yes or no will go a very long way so please....

Can I trust a Weight Gainer Shake Canister claiming to be 5000calories each serving? It sounds too good to be true??
    Your body (anybody's body) can not handle 5000 calories at one time. This will definately add to your fat stores.

icedudez is offline Member
    seems silly to even talk about it, theres no way it can be 5000 cals ? surely not

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    thats bull, just get the muscle milk brand, its the best out and is what all those guys in the movie "the longest yard" where taking during the movie.

Hans is offline Associate Member
    No way

i think it would give you diarrhea!!!!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Obviously not. And besides you wouldn't want 5000 calories at once anyway...

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    no, i don't think you can

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    the most ive ever seen is this stuff called monster food and i think its somewhere near 1650cals per ser. from what ive heard its great stuff while bulking...

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    YES it is possible BUT look at how you have to mix it with and who knows how big the scoop is probably 2 cups---

this is take from russian bear 5000 weight gainer

Suggested Use: As a dietary food supplement mix one serving together with one gallon of whole milk and drink throughout the day. Small drinks are preferable and can be spread out over one to four days. Drink whenever you choose including 30 minutes before bedtime. You will find Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer to taste great, if water is preferred instead of milk. You may also mix in a blender with ice for a delicious frosty milkshake.

1 serving in 1 gal of milk so it is possible !!!!

but impossible to drink in one sitting

FLEX83 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    YES it is possible BUT look at how you have to mix it with and who knows how big the scoop is probably 2 cups---

this is take from russian bear 5000 weight gainer

Suggested Use: As a dietary food supplement mix one serving together with one gallon of whole milk and drink throughout the day. Small drinks are preferable and can be spread out over one to four days. Drink whenever you choose including 30 minutes before bedtime. You will find Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer to taste great, if water is preferred instead of milk. You may also mix in a blender with ice for a delicious frosty milkshake.

1 serving in 1 gal of milk so it is possible !!!!

but impossible to drink in one sitting

took the words right outta my mouth... we all have to remember to read that "fine print" !!!

Thread Information