Thread: Trib Choices

Trib Choices

I recently ordered some trib off of trueprotein, and it should come tommorrow. The problem is, I also had the opportunity to pick up 108 caps of TBomb II from my buddy for $5. So herein lies my question...

I am starting my superdrol cycle monday, for four weeks at 20 mg (2weeks) and bumping up to 30 mg (last 2 weeks). I am trying to decide if I want to run the any test booster all the way through, or just keep it for PCT? Also, if I was to do this, would you run the TBomb II while on cycle, or save it for PCT. Which one would be more potent for jumpstarting my test production while coming off superdrol (I will be running clomid at 300 mg first day, 100 for a week, and 50 for a week).

I am just indecisive about if I want to run it all the way through, and kinda skeptical as to how much it will help. The other option I was debating on is waiting until the last week of the cycle to start taking either the trib or TBomb.

And let me add that YES I DO KNOW I SHOULD BE RUNNING NOLVADEX AS WELL, but I really do not have any money at all (even though that is a poor excuse, and I shouldn't be running a cycle unprepared, etc. etc. all the usual answers that I assume people will point out to me) The point of this thread is to get an idea of what I should do with my test boosters AND NOTHING ELSE!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    I am just indecisive about if I want to run it all the way through, and kinda skeptical as to how much it will help. The other option I was debating on is waiting until the last week of the cycle to start taking either the trib or TBomb.
    You can run the trib through the whole cycle.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    personally i would run novla and trib before clomid and trib but thats just me. Clomids ususally a little cheaper though.

Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    personally i would run novla and trib before clomid and trib but thats just me. Clomids ususally a little cheaper though.
    Why is that? I was under the impression that superdrol doesn't convert to estrogen, so I would assume that jumping my natural test production would be more important in keeping gains than blocking estrogen that supposedly isnt there. Does anybody else agree with what swoll is saying b/c I have enough money for one or the other from AR-R .

bump

Thread Information