Safety31 is offline Banned

need help cutting

im 6'1 245...bf around 18%...i take cell-tech but am looking to get off of it because of all the sugars and stuff in it and the price..also looking to take soem kind of fat burner like hydroxycut but not sure what is the best to take...anyone have any advice on what would be the best type of creatine to take and best kind of fat burner..i want to lose as less muscle as possible just get my bodyfat down alot....diet is good just need work with the supplements

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Switch from cell-tech to creatine ethyl ester. And if your at 18% BF i doubt your diet is perfect, so go to the diet forum for help on a cutting diet. Diet and cardio are more important than fat burners. BTW, most fat burners diminish the effects of creatine.

well the thing is i dont want to lose muscle...i still want to gain alittle more muscle in some areas..so what im saying is that i still want to be gaining muscle but just take away the fat...with the cutting diet can i do this?

nsa
    You have to decide which you want to do, gain muscle or lose fat. You can't do both efficiently at the same time. Which is more important to you? You can bulk cleanly and put on some muscle while doing cardio to lose some fat. But your not going to put on alot of muscle while losing alot of fat.

ok well **** it..my weight and height i posted earlier were for my younger brother who has been somewhat bulking with me the last few months..it was his question he wanted me to ask..me myself im 5'9-5'10 at 215...ive got really good muscle all around but ive put on about 25-30 pounds in the recent months..i want to get to 200 and i think ill be looking good..you can still see abs at 215 now so i only imagine at 200 i would be looking way more ripped..big question though..whats the best cee to take??and with a cutting diet like the one on the diet forum would i lose any muscle??

nsa
    IMO you would pretty much stay the same (muscle mass-wise) with a cutting diet and CEE. CEE is all the same, only reason one batch would be better/worse than another is if one is bunk or not. Just buy from a reputable company and you'll be fine.

Thread Information