Safety31 is offline Banned

Whats The Best Cee????

Alright im sure everyone is going to be happy but im going to stop taking CELL-TECH and switch over to cee...now whats the best cee to take??

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    CEE is all the same, only reason one batch would be better/worse than another is if one is bunk or not. Just buy from a reputable company and you'll be fine.

so it doesnt matter what kind of cee then??i mean i see people on this forum saying they use some kind of nitric oxide stimulater with there cee..so im not quite sure on the cee?never taken it before..and also..how do u get 80g of dextrose for your pwo meal??i was looking at dextrose supps and they have like 4g per serving??i would have to take 20 servings??

Taurus is offline Member
    get pure cee...u dont need the mixes, i took dymatize xpand and all it did was give a better pump in the gym...pure cee from bulk nutrition will be fine...as for the dextrose, u can buy 50 pound bags from kent...use your protein powder scoop 3 times and that should give you about 90 grams of dex.

so can i mix my protein drink and dex together and if so how much water?

also do u have a link for that pure cee??cant find it on *************

I just measured my protein scoop out on my digital scale, one scoop is 38.4 grams of dextrose, so only use about two and a half to get right around 90-100 grams of dex.

Also, plz use the search, it seems like we are all guilty of just starting threads and not using the search button in the supp forum. This thread is very very redundant, and all the answers could have been found using the search button at the top of the page. Unless it is a cycle critique, or a new product or a comment about a product, try to search first, thread later.

Yes Sir!!!!!

just bought some Higher Power Creatine Ethyl Ester...what do u guys think of this?

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member

Higher Power, High Quality!!!!

I have been using Higher Power CEE and its the best I've ever used compared to all the name brands (paying for the name) , buy in bulk and cap it at home and you'll save!!!

Thread Information