Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superdrol Diary

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro, thats crazy

Fvck! Doesnt it seem like something bad always happens in the middle of a good thing? I am sick to the point right now where I can't eat, and have terrible diarhea. I went to bed at 3 pm yesterday and woke up at 9 today, 18 hours without food! I am sure that I have lost all of my gains from SD right now and wish I could stop taking it immediately. Just goes to show you should have your clomid/nolva PRIOR to starting,
    I am fvcking pissed

0-HitMan-0 is offline New Member
    Sorry to hear you're sick Ectomorphian...when i'm sick I usually go outside and it clears me up some. Also you gotta keep eating. So far i'm on week 3 and i've gained a total of 15lbs. I still look pretty cut but i'm guessing some weight is do to water retention. I got my nolva and clomid on the way for pct. I'm hoping I can gain a few more pounds before pct so I can cut down to 170lbs ripped. I started at 160lbs so 10 solid lbs is good for me.

VDubVR6powR is offline New Member
    shitty Jeff...im still all good. up like 10 lbs consistently and still alot stronger then when i started...im gonna continue to run 30mg/day for the next 4 days to finish off, then startin my clomid/nolva

...now i just need to make sure to keep my gains
    Last edited by VDubVR6powR; 07-08-2005 at 10:27 PM.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    Fvck! Doesnt it seem like something bad always happens in the middle of a good thing? I am sick to the point right now where I can't eat, and have terrible diarhea. I went to bed at 3 pm yesterday and woke up at 9 today, 18 hours without food! I am sure that I have lost all of my gains from SD right now and wish I could stop taking it immediately. Just goes to show you should have your clomid/nolva PRIOR to starting,
    I am fvcking pissed
    Are you saying you are off the SD for some time and didn't get your PCT ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Are you saying you are off the SD for some time and didn't get your PCT ingredients.
    if im correct he is still on SD until monday, but wants to get off of it now; he doesnt have his PCT yet though so he has to wait til monday when it comes in...thus he is upset.

Quote Originally Posted by VDubVR6powR
    if im correct he is still on SD until monday, but wants to get off of it now; he doesnt have his PCT yet though so he has to wait til monday when it comes in...thus he is upset.
    Yup, I am back down to 164.8 lbs. I am still eating, but I have been shitting like 10-15 times a day, getting all dehydrated from the diarhea. I feel like the SD is definently not helping my digestive problems, but I can't stop taking it untill I get all my PCT in.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    quick few questions. Is it ok to say where you got your superdrol from? I just want to make sure im spending the least amount as possible. Also on ********, they said they recomend a product called rebound xt for pct. Would i be able to do this or is a clomid/nolva pct neccisary? And is nolva necissary since sd doesnt produce estrogen? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by playa4933
    quick few questions. Is it ok to say where you got your superdrol from? I just want to make sure im spending the least amount as possible. Also on ********, they said they recomend a product called rebound xt for pct. Would i be able to do this or is a clomid/nolva pct neccisary? And is nolva necissary since sd doesnt produce estrogen? Thanks
    im only going to run the clomid....if anything bad starts happening im throwing my nolva in the mix though...

and Jeff (ecto) and I paid $55 a bottle for SD...we split 3 between the 2 of us so we could each have 2 cycles...he should chime in soon about where he got it. i know ours was made by designer supplements, and i want to say he got it from (1)(fast)(400).com
    Last edited by VDubVR6powR; 07-10-2005 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VDubVR6powR
    im only going to run the clomid....if anything bad starts happening im throwing my nolva in the mix though...

and Jeff (ecto) and I paid $55 a bottle for SD...we split 3 between the 2 of us so we could each have 2 cycles...he should chime in soon about where he got it. i know ours was made by designer supplements, and i want to say he got it from (1)(fast)(400).com
    Yes ^

shorinryu is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hunkiemunkie
    My girlfriend was getting pretty upset about not getting any. Haha too bad for her working out is more important to me than gettin some.
    If I was u I would be worried

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    tight, i will run the nolva too if I feel it is neccisary. Thanks

gotjuice? is offline Associate Member
    did any of u guys experience any hair loss from the SD ????

Yes I did get hairloss, and a really fvcked up stomach/gastrointestinal problem, and diarhea, and back pains. Sometimes you need to evaluate if it is really worth it. IMO hair loss is not worth gaining 10 lbs. With a history of liver problems in my family, it was a very stupid choice for me to run an oral steroid . This cycle did make me realize that I am done fvcking with gear of any sort (which is probably good), because that week and a half that I was sick is just not worth it to me...

i had no hairloss and no problems....i think it was definitely legit and worth it. its been a few weeks since i got off and i am still up a solid 7.5lbs and have retained all my strength gains

gotjuice? is offline Associate Member
    anyone else with hairloss problems??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information