Thread: nicotine

Crazylegs is offline Banned

nicotine

How many guys use this for dieting? How effective is it? I am concerned that being a former smoker it would be a bad thing to use, but I am really starting to plateau with my fat loss

Hans is offline Associate Member
    You said it all, reformed smoker and you're potentially concerned, nicotine is very dangerous and habit forming as you already know, why give yourself the trouble when your goal is to help yourself? Try something else, plenty of supplements and diets to achieve whatever goals you strive for without nicotine

Yeah your right , just frustrated

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazylegs
    How many guys use this for dieting? How effective is it? I am concerned that being a former smoker it would be a bad thing to use, but I am really starting to plateau with my fat loss
    why in the hell, would you use nicotine, im mean seriously, youve got to be joking. why not use something thats not the most addivtive drug in the world! whats wrong with t3 and clen and that crap?

birsling is offline Member
    Crazy, the above guys are right. I would never use nicotine due to it's highly addictive characteristics, and I am not a former smoker. STAY AWAY! Do your research on clen or T3. If you are looking for a hardener, plus some strength gains, try anavar . With your history, Nicotine is NOT a good idea.

As a sidenote, I also believe that nicotine is common in weight loss, but makes it very difficult to maintain LBM. It tends to cut your appetite altogether, which is not what you want if you are looking to maintain/build muscle

Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    Crazy, the above guys are right. I would never use nicotine due to it's highly addictive characteristics, and I am not a former smoker. STAY AWAY! Do your research on clen or T3. If you are looking for a hardener, plus some strength gains, try anavar . With your history, Nicotine is NOT a good idea.

As a sidenote, I also believe that nicotine is common in weight loss, but makes it very difficult to maintain LBM. It tends to cut your appetite altogether, which is not what you want if you are looking to maintain/build muscle
    Good deal thanks for the responses

swoll4589 is offline Member
    look into sesathin, keto, lipo 6 for 0TC supps

clen and t3 for gray market fat burners

nicotine is somewhat addicitve, though its not highly addictive. BY ITSELF. There are several compounds in cigarettes that make the nicotine significantly more addictive and increase the withdrawal effects.

nicotine is an effective appetite suppresant and does increase metabolism.

Thread Information