alevok Guest

Tribestan Dosage??? Important

After a deca , test dbol cycle I am about to start taking tribestan to increase my sex drive. I have Sophapharma (Bulgarian) 60 tabs X 250mg. I did a research about the dosages but I found different numbers. Some say take 3gr/d and some say u need to take 6 tabs (1500mg) if u are above 200lb.
    My supplier told me to take one tab a day. Now I am very confused, I have never used it before so I have no idea about the proper amount one should take.
    Bros please help me out, need to start taking asap.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    After a deca , test dbol cycle I am about to start taking tribestan to increase my sex drive. I have Sophapharma (Bulgarian) 60 tabs X 250mg. I did a research about the dosages but I found different numbers. Some say take 3gr/d and some say u need to take 6 tabs (1500mg) if u are above 200lb.
    My supplier told me to take one tab a day. Now I am very confused, I have never used it before so I have no idea about the proper amount one should take.
    Bros please help me out, need to start taking asap.
    hope that isnt all you are running for pct.
    The amount of trib you may want to take will depend on its strength. I have taken up to 4g ed of the true protein trib and thats several times more powerfull then most of the stuff you get on the shelves.

alevok Guest
    No I am also running HCG and will take clomid 2 weeks after my last primo shot.
    For how long did u take 4g tribestan?

Thread Information