GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member

What Weightgainer?

hey every1 whats the best weightgainer out there, im gonna stock up on some suppd for me and my lil bro and actually if you guys could tell me what you think the best CEE, Weight Gainer, and regular Whey is thatd be great, ive kinda been lookin at all the whey's products theey have good products, awith all the shit i need what would you all recomend? thanx boys
    -Grid

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    A search will yeild the best answer regarding the best CEE/Whey,(there is a recent thread) thats how I found AR's poupular opinion. I personaly think "weightgainers" suck. Better off doctoring up some whey P yourself. IMHO

yes i was thinking about just stockin up on ON 100% whey and addin some shit thanx for the reply man

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Make your own weightgainer for the best weightgainer. CEE is all the same as long as its not bunk, don't get the kind with the extra additives. And there are lots of good whey powders, what do you want, cheapest price, highest quality or best taste?

right now id say cheapest price, as i like to get most of my high quility proteins from real food...but decent quiality is still very important.

nsa
    Then i would go with allthewhey protein, $39 for 10 pounds of good whey protein...

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    i like my n-large2

nsa
    N-large2 is crap, they lie about the ingredients too. Same nutrition facts w/ new ingredients makes me laugh. I love how they claim its maltodextrin and whey isolate and flavoring, i don't think so. Where the h3ll does the fat come from then.

I love NLarge2.

nsa
    You would be much better suited getting maltodextrin, whey and micellar casein and putting that in a shake than using n-large. No fat at all, and longer lasting protein absorbtion than n-large. Or you could design your own weightgainer at TrueProtein complete with multivit/multimin complex too.

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    I like Interactive Mammoth by Interactive, although I haven't used it in a long time. I think most trainers get enough simple carbs in their post-workout creatine mixes. For example, I use a product called Crea Fuse that has almost 200 calories of sugar, I think that's enough. I prefer to get the rest of my carbs in the form of real food.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by supplementsavvy
    I like Interactive Mammoth by Interactive, although I haven't used it in a long time. I think most trainers get enough simple carbs in their post-workout creatine mixes. For example, I use a product called Crea Fuse that has almost 200 calories of sugar, I think that's enough. I prefer to get the rest of my carbs in the form of real food.
    Weight gainers shouldn't be used for PWO shakes...

I wasn't suggesting he use a weight gainer post-workout, although many people do use them that way. I think it's best to use your creatine product first, then take down a double serving of whey 10 minutes later. I've known enough guys who were so-called hardgainers who started downing gainer shakes and before long they had gained alright..a lot of extra fat. This happened to me when I was younger and less experienced, I educated myself and have avoided gainers ever since.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by supplementsavvy
    I wasn't suggesting he use a weight gainer post-workout, although many people do use them that way. I think it's best to use your creatine product first, then take down a double serving of whey 10 minutes later. I've known enough guys who were so-called hardgainers who started downing gainer shakes and before long they had gained alright..a lot of extra fat. This happened to me when I was younger and less experienced, I educated myself and have avoided gainers ever since.
    Actually protein and carbs are more important to ingest post workout and the window of oppurnity is short so you should ingest protein and carbs first, but you can always take CEE caps along with your PWO shake.

I meant carbs & creatine. Post workout you want simple carbs right..so creatine and dextrose or a creatine mix like Cell Mass or Hyper Growth is what I meant, not creatine on its own. Then 10 minutes later you take the protein.

nsa
    With CEE you don't need carbs to spike insulin , CEE is cell-permeable so it needs no transport mechanism like other creatines do.

zedly is offline New Member
    MUSCLE MILK is very easy drinking does the trick for many.

Thread Information