Thread: ? 4 my Dad

SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member

? 4 my Dad

My dad is jealous and wants to look like me so he decided to get on Creatine and Protien. He's 43 years old, and dosn't have much free time to watch his diet, he works at a furnature moving company so he's basically lifting all day. From what I see he only has one shake at night before bed (I'm not sure if it's creatine or protien.) I just wanted to get some good advice, what do you think a 43 year old man needs in this situation?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    good diet and good training. Tell him to sign up there is a over 30 forum here i think thay will be able to help him out better

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Good diet and training regimen. Supplement wise i would get him using protein, multivitamin and CEE as a base. That should be all he needs to change his physique.

birsling is offline Member
    Diet and training quality is a must. If he needs to make a lifestyle change, he could even try a "ready made" program like Body For Life

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    It's going to be tough to see a lot from just creatine protein. In addition to the Body for Life that birsling mentioned, guide him towards the book Eating for Life by Bill Phillips, same author as Body for Life. It's got some great meals that are great healthy foods that he can prepare and take to work.

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member

Question Gracias

Quote Originally Posted by Billyspt4
    It's going to be tough to see a lot from just creatine protein. In addition to the Body for Life that birsling mentioned, guide him towards the book Eating for Life by Bill Phillips, same author as Body for Life. It's got some great meals that are great healthy foods that he can prepare and take to work.
    Thanks! I'm definately going to check out that book and relay your sugggestions to your pops!

Thread Information