justin2305 is offline Senior Member

bout to run superdrol cycle!!!

sup guys ive been doing a lil research on this new product called superdrol and have found on various boards that members have been having great gains off of it. so i decided to order some and try it out, ill begin my cycle tommorrow and ill be running it like this...
    wk1-2 SD 20mgs/ed
    wk2-4 SD 30mgs/ed
    wk1-4 nolva 10mgs/ed
    wk1-4 milk thysil 1000mgs/ed
    ill be running my pct like this
    days1-14 (if needed ill extend the time maybe to 24days)
    clomid 50mgs/ed
    nolva 20mgs/ed
    milk thysil 1000mgs/ed
    trib prolly 3-4grams/ed

right now my current stats are 5 10 (knockin on 5 10 lol) 180lbs 8%bf, im hoping to get to about 190lbs if not more off this cycle so will see how it goes, ill be posting every wk while on my cycle to keep yall updated on how its going for me... just thought i would share

justin

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Throw in some r-ala, niacin, celery seed extract, red yeast rice during and post cycle. Superdrol has been known to really throw off lipid profiles.

What is your reason for not front loading the clomid during PCT? My last prohormone cycle (1-AD) I gained 23 lbs and kept every one of them to this day running that PCT almost exactly, but with 300 mg clomid, then 100 for a week, then 50 for about 9 days.

Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    What is your reason for not front loading the clomid during PCT? My last prohormone cycle (1-AD) I gained 23 lbs and kept every one of them to this day running that PCT almost exactly, but with 300 mg clomid, then 100 for a week, then 50 for about 9 days.
    i might do 100mgs for the first day or so, but every other cycle ive ran ive ran with this exact pct and kept almost 100% of it... i dont enjoy the sides from the clomid and thats another reasoning for not front loading it and this tactic and dosage has been effective for me in the past...

justin

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    justin2305- i run my clomid the same way actually i do 50 for a few days then down to 25mg for a week or to , the reason being is the tracers i get are really bad , ive had no problem doseing that way

icedudez is offline Member
    do u NEED trib cos im only using clomid,nolva & milk thisltle for my SD pct,dnt wanna lose ne gains?!

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    cause your running clomid and nolva its not needed , but it also wont hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    do u NEED trib cos im only using clomid,nolva & milk thisltle for my SD pct,dnt wanna lose ne gains?!
    i just use it for the extra libido it wouldnt hurt and its cheap as hell so y no ya no lol

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    I'd throw in something for your lipids and blood pressure. Take a look at the supplements I posted in this thread.

im on day 4 today and i was hitting shoulders and delts in the gym today... noticed great pumps and a lil more vascular, not sure if ive gained any weight maybe a pound or two but nothing real noticeable.. ill get back with this thread in a wk or so to let yall no my progression

justin

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    im on day 4 today and i was hitting shoulders and delts in the gym today... noticed great pumps and a lil more vascular, not sure if ive gained any weight maybe a pound or two but nothing real noticeable.. ill get back with this thread in a wk or so to let yall no my progression

justin
    i'll be starting my cycle in about a week or so also...keep us posted bro...i've been advised to take something for the blood lipid profile...flush free niacin @ 500mg three times a day...you should look into it also...what is your diet like?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    i'll be starting my cycle in about a week or so also...keep us posted bro...i've been advised to take something for the blood lipid profile...flush free niacin @ 500mg three times a day...you should look into it also...what is your diet like?
    im taking omegas 3 and some howthorne berry extract for lipid files and i also take my daily multi vits. my diet really isnt specific i just try to eat clean and intake atleast 300-330g protien and around 4000-4500cals (all low fat cals)

Thread Information