Thread: Superdrol Diet

Taurus is offline Member

Superdrol Diet

I am starting my superdrol cycle next week...was just wondering about the diet while on cycle...i was gonna go with about 220g protien, 100g carbs and about 50g fat...i'm looking mainly to get a little more lean and more vascular...is there a specific diet one should be on while taking superdrol? do the carbs need to be up there with the protein?...do the calories need to be up there like on test?...this is the only aspect i am a little confused about.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I would increase the carbs to around 300 g. But thats just me...

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I would increase the carbs to around 300 g. But thats just me...
    would 300g of carbs still help lean me out?...would it not put on a little more fat?...i am 6'1, 190lbs, 10-11% body fat.

nsa
    I dunno about you but i can't function with 100 g of carbs daily, i mean my PWO shake alone has 80 g of carbs, so your only getting around 20 other grams of carbs throughout the day? I dunno i just can't see that happening.

icedudez is offline Member
    pasta gives u a shitload of carbs per serving...

"220g protien, 100g carbs and about 50g fat"...that doesnt seem that much for ur bodyweight?

Taurus is offline Member
    i'm trying to lean out...i'm not trying to bulk up...i'm trying to get more vascular...that will be my diet while on cycle...i may up the carbs to around 200-250.

oh so u r,my bad. i got pretty damn vasular from SD, im sure ive lost b/f aswell definately.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    even though ur leaning out protien is a must, u need to atleast intake 1.5g per pound if not 1.8g, when leaning u want to avoid the fats and sugars and bust ass on the cardio if u drop ur protien intake ur just going to loose muscle mass and strengh...

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    even though ur leaning out protien is a must, u need to atleast intake 1.5g per pound if not 1.8g, when leaning u want to avoid the fats and sugars and bust ass on the cardio if u drop ur protien intake ur just going to loose muscle mass and strengh...
    Thats overkill on protein. 1g per pound is good. Most educated suggestions are around 2 g per kg max...

Thats overkill on protein. 1g per pound is good. Most educated suggestions are around 2 g per kg max...
    im not sure about over kill, 1g per pound is only going to maintain current statue, it will be very hard to gain any lean muscle mass with anything lower than atleat 1.5g

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    im not sure about over kill, 1g per pound is only going to maintain current statue, it will be very hard to gain any lean muscle mass with anything lower than atleat 1.5g
    Where are you getting this info from, its flat out wrong. You can easily gain muscle mass from 1 g per pound of bodyweight. I've done ex. phys experiments with less than 1 g per pound that have yeilded muscle gains...

Where are you getting this info from, its flat out wrong. You can easily gain muscle mass from 1 g per pound of bodyweight. I've done ex. phys experiments with less than 1 g per pound that have yeilded muscle gains...
    im not saying it cant be done what so ever, im simply stating for maximum results in muscle mass a lil higher than 1g per pound would be a lil more efficient.. not saying ur wrong in any way but y drop ur protien intake when getting on a cycle? just doesnt make since to me at all, yes someone is trying to lean out but i wouldnt think droping protien intake would be that effective in this manner, im not a profesional but thats what im thinking. i to have also had a protien intake of 1g per lb for a matter of months and then upped it to right at 1.5 (while maintaining a lean build) and in my experiments i found that with the higher protien intake i was able to build lean mass in a faster and more effective manner, ppl are diff. though u cant state that one thing will work better for someone than another JMO could be wrong

nsa
    It all comes down to what works for you personally Taurus, unfortunately your not gonna know during this cycle unless you've tried different ratio's in the past. Everyone has their own different personal physiologies so there is not cookie cutter answer to your question. I would say stay between 1g-1.5g of protein per pound of your bodyweight to continue making gains should be sufficient but i wouldn't reccomend going over 1.5 g per pound, especially if you have any family history of renal problems.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The thing about SD is it is much more suited for a bulker than a cutter and seems to be carb dependant.

Most that have tryed to cut on it havent had too many results.

So id very highly suggest going with a different compound to cut or up the carbs and make it a bulker.
    Last edited by Bryan2; 06-19-2005 at 06:33 PM.

Taurus is offline Member
    in 1997, i took creatine in capsule form. i took em for i think 8 weeks and when i started i weighed around 160lbs. in 8 months, i put on 43lbs with hardly any fat. i took no protein shakes and hardly any meat, just milk and eggs and cold cuts for my protein. i guess i was young back then which contributed to my huge gains, but i took creatine last yr and didnt gain anything...point being, everyone is different...some protein levels work better for others...i'll fill everyone in on what happens after i finish this cycle.

Thread Information