birsling is offline Member

My 4-ad sprung a leak

Well, two weeks ago I started a 4 week (M1T + transdermal 4ad) prohormone cycle of stuff I had pre-ban. I went to use my morning spray dosage, and noticed that most of my bottle had leaked. Must not have been sealed properly, and leaked when it was on its side in my bag.

I am going to finish off the final 2 weeks with M1T and 150mg Test prop EOD. These will be my first injections, as I have never pushed myself all the way over to the "dark side".

My plan is to finish the final 2 weeks as follows:

10mg M1T ED
    150mg Test Prop EOD
    10mg Nolva ED
    1.25mg Letrozole EOD

PCT:
    standard 300-100-50 Clomid
    20mg Nolva ED
    5000mg Tribulus ED

I believe this should be more than sufficient. Ideas?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    That should be good, IMO you could up the dose of m1t to 15-20 mg ED if you feel you can handle it. I think your gonna love the prop...

As usual, you tha man NSA! I have enough for to finish the two weeks, and I have one more bottle. I will bump to 20mg starting tomorrow. If it is too much, I will back off to 15. Would you do that, or bump to 15, see how it goes, and move up if I can?

nsa
    I would go with 15 if you experience sides at all with 10mg, but if no sides at 10 then i would go straight to 20 mg ED, especially with prop. Good luck, and don't forget to aspirate ...

The only side I get bad is the lethargy, which gets less as the cycle moves along. I would think that the test would combat that better than the 4-ad anyway, right? I am going to use 4-ad tomorrow (which should be about the last of it), and do my first injection on Tuesday.

nsa
    Yeah, i would think it should get better with the prop, it did for me at least. I honestly think its more of a blood-sugar problem than test suppression but i have no evidence to show this, so i always tell people to keep the carbs up during m1t cycles.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    WOW you should of gone with the prop to begin with

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    WOW you should of gone with the prop to begin with
    I was thinking the same thing, but i think he's a little timid because its his first time injecting...

This is exactly right. I like to stick to my plans. The plan was to not waste "real" gear to get back to where I was pre-injury (and a little more). Than run a Test prop (with Masteron probably) in the fall. Prop wasn't even in the plan until my bottle leaked, luckily it is cheap!

nsa
    Good decision on the prop with masteron , thats gonna be a good cycle. Not gonna get you huge, but it will get you bigger and alot harder, with much more keepable gains.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Not gonna get you huge, but it will get you bigger and alot harder, with much more keepable gains.

This is exactly the goal. I am big enough for my likings. If it only puts on a keepable 8-10# LBM, but makes me hard as a rock, I accomplished my goal!

DeBaie is offline Junior Member
    Can anyone link me privately to some transdermal 4ad, its the only thing I am waiting on, I got all my PCT :@

Thread Information