Thread: Help!

Sunfireguy17 is offline New Member

Help!

Hey, I am looking to get the biggest gains I can in muscle size as quick as i can. Can anyone help?

Im 5'10, 145 lbs, used to be a pretty heavy lifter, and Im trying to get back into it. Pretty defined already, I just need the size. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help!-193706.jpg   Help!-193713.jpg  

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    u might wanna check out the diet forum, eat eat and eat some more bud

Way way way too early to be thinking about gear. I don't really understand your question though, be more specific to get better answers. If you are wondering what supplements you should take, then I would recommend going with CEE, protein and dextrose (post workout), and a good multi vitamin.

Sunfireguy17 is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks Ecto, that helped out a lot. Never heard of CEE before till just now. Figured ill give it a shot. Ive been out of the lifting loop for a while and you know how many different supplements have been thrown out there haha. Just gotta play a little catchup now ya know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help!-193706.jpg   Help!-193713.jpg  

Taurus is offline Member
    yup...definately no need for gear...stick to some cee, and eat plenty of protein...you'll be amazed at the gains from that alone.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Training, Diet, sleep, then supplements. That should be the list, in order, of your priorities right now...

Thread Information