Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

How to space superdrol doses?

I'm currently running a 6 week superdrol cycle (20 mgs for 2 weeks and 40 mgs for 4 weeks). I'm taking the 20 mgs (2 pills at 10 mgs each) in the morning and I plan on taking the 40 mgs twice a day, one two pill dose in the morning and one two pill dose at night (or 20mgs taken at morning and night for 40 mgs total). Does this seem sound or would it be advisable to split the doses in a different manner? Please explain the logic behind your suggestion.
    Thanks for your help.

rogert is offline New Member

superdrol

im currently taking superdrol, i take 40 mg a day spacing them out evenly to
    keep it constantly in my system throughout the day.thats how i usually take d bol also.

Is that a standard thing to do? I know it was with prohormones but I understand that superdrol is a steroid .

Also, would the spacing be every 5 hours?

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    40 mg for 4 weeks... what do you weigh 300 pounds!? I think that's too much for your system, but if you insist... every 5 hours sounds good.

copenhagen is offline Member
    spacing is six hours, and don't call me when u need a liver replacement. way too long for sd! four weeks max! most are doing 3 weeks at 10/20/20. good luck bro

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have any Milk Thistle?

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    Milk Thistle, Selenium, ALA to protect liver function and I would suggest 4 wks as well.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Quite a few people here and two that I've talked with have said anything over 30 mg is a waste of money. 4 weeks is also what I hear for time on.

The two I've spoken with take their dose all at one time.

Thanks for the feedback on this. I think I got the idea for the six week thing from the superdrol writeup. I have to go back and review. If I find it, I'll create a link.

In the superdrol write up, they mention the possibility of going safely beyond 4 weeks because of it's relative low toxicity. In fact, as I mentioned, I read of a suggested 6 week cycle. It goes 2 weeks = 20mgs 2 weeks = 30 mgs and the last two weeks = 40 mgs. I think I'm going to try that. I'm not sure why anything over 30 mgs would be considered a waste, to respond to Tadofi, I mean, it's not that way with other steroids . The higher the dose the more potent (and more sides) seems to be the general rule.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Yep - I hear ya Mike.
    I can't vouch for the stuff myself, but I might run a lil cycle of my own to see what the hype is all about

I imagine I would look at it the same way if I was in your shoes and bump to 40mg daily and see what the sides were like. If they were too much then I'd back it down.

I'd probably do the milk thistle while on and then maybe Rebound and 6-OXO post cycle.

I know that myself and others would like to hear about this cycle when you start - as well as the results.

Good Luck Brother!

Thread Information