Which Protein Powder is the Best?

If price was not a concern, what would be the best protein powder on the market today?

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    I really like the results I'm getting from ABB Pure Pro, the taste is outstanding too

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Nectar by Syntrax IMO is by far the best all around protein. High quality whey isolate and not even comparable taste, far and away the best tasting flavors on the market. It's not that expensive either, check it out at www.allsportsnutrition.com/

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    allthewhey bro. Amazing taste, mixes like a dream and it's very cheap too.

nsa
    I love allthewhey but if price is no concern definately go with nectar by syntrax you can get it at ASN...

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Optimum nutrition Pro Complex ....hands down. 55g protein lots of BCAA and glutamine.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Optimum nutrition Pro Complex ....hands down. 55g protein lots of BCAA and glutamine.
    This is what I am using now (Pro Complex), so what is it Nectar, is that better?

nsa
    Nectar is the best you can get IMO. Give it a shot and you won't go back to anything else...

the best whey isolate
    bipro by davisco

best whey isolate product
    ISO-AGB
    with
    bipro by davisco
    acetyl-l-glutamine
    betaine (TMG)

a bit biased on the second

schliffer is offline New Member
    Dorian Yates Approved Propeptide
    Its a casein protein designed to mimic mothers milk (best nutritional protein) yet tastes great. Full of glutamine peptides and has anti catabolic properties.

Comes in Vanilla Chocolate and Strawberry, although strawberry is Dorian s flavor of choice he should of consulted with some taste testers before running it as it tastes a little like Pepto Bismol, thats just me though.

REsearch this product you'll see its second to none. Try it and you'll never eat anything else.

If you need to find some at very competitve prices let me know.

nsa
    Now that i see some of the responses i feel it neccesary to point out that there is no all around best protein, it all depends on your needs. Like is it for PWO or before bed or just a between meals shake, the needs are what defines what is the best protein powder...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Now that i see some of the responses i feel it neccesary to point out that there is no all around best protein, it all depends on your needs. Like is it for PWO or before bed or just a between meals shake, the needs are what defines what is the best protein powder...
    true

Good point! I agree with you on that.

Very true, which is why I use ABB first thing in the morning for the whey. Drink MRPs throughout the day, MetRx RTD for PWO and Probolic S/R before I go to bed. 4 different kinds.

schliffer is offline New Member
    Good point NSA,

remember though whey isolate is cheap stuff. Anyone can package it up with sweetners and say they have a good product.

Very true

nsa
    Whey isolate isn't that cheap, whey concentrate is cheap...

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Optimum nutrition big pouch looks like a big pouch of dog food LOL, tested and proven to aid against cancer and many other disease.

Father has cancer and he uses the protein everyday,, hepled him a lot with immune system and more during chimo therapy.

For the price its packed with so much glutamine and more.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    im using 100% weigh and have been enjoying it so far... taste isnt to great but hey i really dont care much bout taste i just want my protein lol it has like one gram of sugar, hardley any fat and 110cals per serving with 23g of protein, i use two servings at a time though, prety good stuff from what i can tell

Thread Information