Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

Rebound XT concern

This is taken from a designer supps rep TWIN PEAK:

So if you currently cycling and going to use rebound XT as a main source of PCT then please read this

Rebound XT Concern -- Please Read

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All:

We have determined that a previous batch, and our current stock, of Rebound XT was severly underdosed. We are recalling batch number: F040207. This is listed on the bottle. We are also making a recall of our recent stock sent to retailers. This will mean, likely, that we and most if not all retailers will be out of stock for the next 2-3 weeks.

We at DS apologize for the extreme inconvenience this has caused. We apparently received a bad batch of Diene-3™, when the synthesis was changed for larger productions. We test every batch that comes in (of all of our ingredients) and there was a mix-up with that as well, so this was not caught until now. I would like to thank Patrick and Ergo for bringing this to our attention. Apparently, he tested the product, and did the honorable thing -- he notified us rather than call us out publicly. We confirmed his findings that the powder was useless, and want to rectify this immediately.

As such, anyone who had RXT with batch number: F040207 printed on the label should immediately return the bottle(s) to us at the following address:

2121 Hillside Ave. New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Please send any and all bottles whether unopened, or fully or partially used. Once we have the product back in stock, we will send you two bottles for every one returned, up to the first three bottles you return. For the fourth bottle and beyond, we will simply replace that bottle. Please do not innundate our retailers with returns, send them directly to us.

Please note that we have isolated the issue to this batch only (our current stock has not shipped to customers yet). To receive a replacement, your bottle MUST have this batch number printed on it. You must also include a letter stating where you want the product sent.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Lastly, Rebound XT should be back in stock around July 15.

P.S. I apologize for you hearing this from a retailer first. That should not have happened. We wanted to notify retailers first so that they were not caught off guard, we did not expect this.

note- later posts have indicated that the caps were not underdosed but that they actually contained a different compound. One of the compounds in the steps of synthesis.

it has not been confirmed but it may have been an aromatic dione. since the actually compound was not posted its hard to say. Though it would explain the acne and gyno.

the recall is good on thier part, though as others have stated a compound that is relied upon to prevent gyno is something that should have been tested prior to release.

IMHO its better to stick with known compounds, dex, letro, aromasin , clomid, nolva with known effectiveness and well established synthesis.

Positive is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my last week of PCT. I was using Reboundxt/lean extreme. And yes, my bottle has the above batch number mentioned. So did I just waste my PCT cycle? Should I start another PCT cycle or is it to late?

Thanks

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    "IMHO its better to stick with known compounds, dex, letro, aromasin , clomid, nolva with known effectiveness and well established synthesis."-macrophage69alpha

Exactly!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Positive
    I'm on my last week of PCT. I was using Reboundxt/lean extreme. And yes, my bottle has the above batch number mentioned. So did I just waste my PCT cycle? Should I start another PCT cycle or is it to late?

Thanks

Only way to be sure is get bloodwork done

it was a waste. it is never too late. Get some clomid, nolva and/or dex/letro/aromasin .

either contact the retailer to get a refund (they have to refund your money- they sold you non conforming goods that were recalled- it does not matter that you used them)

or contact designer and exchange it.

MHO get your cash and spend it on something that you know works.

Positive is offline Associate Member
    macrophage69alpha,

Should I go on an 4wk. clomid, nolva cycle?
    Or should I just take my eight wks off until my next M1T/4ad cycle?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    go on a nolvadex regimen for 3-4 weeks. Then assess from there.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    why would anyone take these wannabe aromatase inhibitors and serms when you can get "the real deal" cheaper, you know they work and in reality they are just as legal?

Thread Information