Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    ScreaM's Avatar
    ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    168

    What supps to take-I want MORE!

    Alright, right now im 5'11'', 188lb. Im not sure of body fat, my abs dont show, but then again, im trying to gain, so Im not watching my diet as close. Right now, Im taking 140 grams of protein, CEE, and a mega mens multi vit. What other supps would you suggest, and why? Thanks

    ScreaM

  2. #2
    Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaM
    Alright, right now im 5'11'', 188lb. Im not sure of body fat, my abs dont show, but then again, im trying to gain, so Im not watching my diet as close. Right now, Im taking 140 grams of protein, CEE, and a mega mens multi vit. What other supps would you suggest, and why? Thanks

    ScreaM


    thats all you really need....

    I see you are lacking Ammino Acids...Therefore, you can take either BCAA or L-Glutamine... Diet is key in any situation...The rest is just an extra boost...

  3. #3
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427
    none besides fish oil, for long term health. 6 caps a day is enough.

  4. #4
    SprinterOne's Avatar
    SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    An apartment
    Posts
    1,069
    I agree with prolangtum, add in some fish and/or flax oil. Also, why do you want more supps, you have way too much money or something?

  5. #5
    judge_dread's Avatar
    judge_dread is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    muscleland
    Posts
    928
    I have the followin: Whey 100% by ON,Creatine monohydrate by Prolab,Adenergy Stack by ON,Optimen Multi Vit by ON,BCAAs by ON,Flax Seed Oil by a German firm..don't remember the name now lol, Arginine/Ornithine stack by NOW,Saw Palmetto by NOW,B-50 by NOW,E 400 by NOW,a lot of Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid in powder form,Uniliver by Universal,Phosphagen by EAS,Milk Thistle by Nature's Way,ZMA by Bulk,Fish Oil tabs...

  6. #6
    ScreaM's Avatar
    ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    168
    no, I dont have to much money, I just wanna be sure that if im bustin a$$, I wanna make sure im getting all I can, you know, that im not lacking anything too important

    thanks all

  7. #7
    SprinterOne's Avatar
    SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    An apartment
    Posts
    1,069
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    I have the followin: Whey 100% by ON,Creatine monohydrate by Prolab,Adenergy Stack by ON,Optimen Multi Vit by ON,BCAAs by ON,Flax Seed Oil by a German firm..don't remember the name now lol, Arginine/Ornithine stack by NOW,Saw Palmetto by NOW,B-50 by NOW,E 400 by NOW,a lot of Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid in powder form,Uniliver by Universal,Phosphagen by EAS,Milk Thistle by Nature's Way,ZMA by Bulk,Fish Oil tabs...
    Dude, how much does that cost you a month? You have your own supplement store in your garage or what?

  8. #8
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    i would up ur protien intake atleast to 1g per lb, and if ur trying to gain try to cut meals down to about 5 ed and try to get alteast 1000cals per meal

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    885

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    i would up ur protien intake atleast to 1g per lb, and if ur trying to gain try to cut meals down to about 5 ed and try to get alteast 1000cals per meal
    I agree, you need more protein IMO. Try to get at least 120-160 g's through solid food if you can. I do a shake PWO with Dextrose and Pre-Bed (cassein usually), other than that, invest in chx breast and brown rice!

  10. #10
    ScreaM's Avatar
    ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    168
    Sounds good to me, but, does anyone think it would be worth buying so KFC chicken strips? I mean, there hella high in protein, and low in fat. Sorry, I know I shouldnt have brought that up, but I couldnt resist!

    ScreaM

  11. #11
    dwaynewade's Avatar
    dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,195
    zma...

  12. #12
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    i would up ur protien intake atleast to 1g per lb, and if ur trying to gain try to cut meals down to about 5 ed and try to get alteast 1000cals per meal
    Agreed. Jus crank up ur protein intake. You are not gettin enuff for someone who wants to gain. Get like 300 g's per day and you will go along way with that. Get up to 200lbs than think of other stuff.

  13. #13
    quaker48's Avatar
    quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    471
    Add some d-bol, test, and deca that should help you reach your goals haha. But i wouldnt waste money on buying a shit load of supplements. Keep buying protien and creatine, a good multi vit. and vit. C and flax oil. these are the basic supplemts u need. The rest i feel are a waste and you could just spend money on real gear and get good resalts. Diet is key here. You got to have it in check if u wanna put on mass.

  14. #14
    suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaM
    Sounds good to me, but, does anyone think it would be worth buying so KFC chicken strips? I mean, there hella high in protein, and low in fat. Sorry, I know I shouldnt have brought that up, but I couldnt resist!

    ScreaM
    ...wow

  15. #15
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    I'd reccomend Green Tea Extract, very underrated supp right there. The price is very good too. However, it has more benefits in terms of fat loss than gaining mass though.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •