NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member

Taking Non-Ephedrine products with NO-Explode???

I am currently taking NO-Explode and the Cellmass as well and are seeing great results. I want to take a thermogenic so I can start cutting up, but the directions say not to take with anything that contains Ephedrine because it will diminish the effects.

Can I take a non ephedrine product with the No-Explode? What I really mean is there anything even in non ephedrine fat burners that will diminish the effects or is it strictly ephedrine that will interfere with the NO-Explode?

judge_dread is offline Member
    interesting cos I wanna know too...I used NO products before and I was adviced NOT to take them along with Clen (sympathetomimic like Ephedrine)

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    well it seems you already have some stiumulation going on with the NO-Xplode
    so do not tak a stim with that

as far as a added thermogenic I see no probelms within reason

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    Heres a response from BSN on my question for you guys:

"I’m glad to see you have been taking our stack. Now, I see you’re concerned with a fat burner in the picture with the stack. That is a very good question, and I have a simple answer for you. All fat burners have stimulants which act as a vaso-constrictor. NO-Xplode and Nitrix are Vaso-dialators. So, yes they will diminish eachothers effects. Now if you would like to take one anyways, you can. Just allow a minimum of a 2 hr span before taking the products. This way they can still do their job, without interfering with each separate serving.

If you have any questions or comments on any of our BSN products, please feel free to contact me…"

So I guess its cool to take the NO-Explode 2 hours after fat burners. Probably better to just eat alot cleaner and increase cardio so I dont have to worry about it.

Thread Information