Thread: dbol experience

Taurus is offline Member

dbol Disaster

about 2 years ago, i did a 3 week cycle of dbol at around 20mg's every day. I know, it was very stupid, a friend of mine who is a bodybuilder advised me to do it. I trusted him and took it. Naturally, i got big, but i took no pct at the end cuz i didnt even know about it. I trusted my friend but i later realised he gave me some real bad advise. I lost all that i had gained and some extra. Up till i took the dbol, i had a good frame and had been working out for some time. I used to get good natural pumps at the gym and even though my diet was shitty, everytime i did a solid 3 month workout regime i gained good muscle.

Ever since i took the dbol, my body has not been the same. I have been working out hard these last 2 yrs, trying to increase the weight on each workout, switching excercises around, takin breaks in case of over training, but i cant seem to be getting anywhere. I havent gained anything. I eat shit loads and yet i always feel hungry. I have had many blood tests but all my sings come out normal.

i read in a post that some guy to deca only and lost the ability to get an erection. he later says that he only got it back once he did his next test cycle. maybe that's what i need. maybe i need to do a cycle to get my test levels back up seeing as though i did no pct with the dbol cycle and my body shut down hard. is it possible that my body was unable to get my test levels back up to normal?

after 2 years of trying naturally, i am starting my SD cycle next week. I hope this works. i am not doing the SD just to get my levels back up, i decided to do the SD before i read about the guy and the deca. I just thought maybe the same thing happened to me with my test levels.

anyone experience anything similar?
    Last edited by Taurus; 06-27-2005 at 07:16 PM.

murderbomb7 is offline New Member
    That sounds sh*tty. Feel sorry for ya, bro. Wish I could help ya out.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Well bro...from what i've read SD kills your test...maybe some test booster like trib. would help...I loved Vitrix by Nutrex...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Well bro...from what i've read SD kills your test...maybe some test booster like trib. would help...I loved Vitrix by Nutrex...
    Where did you hear this???

Taurus is offline Member
    nsa...could there be some truth to my theory?...could my test levels be below normal and would a test cycle with some proper pct (clomid, trib, nolv) restore my levels back to normal?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go get some blood work done from my Dr's befor taking anything else .

nsa
    No, i don't think it would work. If PCT right now isn't doing anything, then after a test cycle that would further shut down your HPTA i don't think it would work either...

I agree with DD, you need to get some professional advice on this sort of thing. Not some people on the internet. Cuz people on the internet (no matter how much they seem to know) don't know as much as an endocrinologist who went to 4 years of med school to do what he does. Get some blood work done and go to an endocrinologist...

Taurus is offline Member
    i've had like 4 seperate blood tests done....nothing was reported...blood pressure is fine, thyroid's are fine...i'm not on pct now, i havent tried anything yet.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    not blood test like blood pressure , they can check your test levels
    nsa should be able to tell you specificly what you should ask to have checked.

and if they come back normal it could just be mental.

nsa
    Think he's talking blood work like we're thinking cuz he mentioned thyroid...

Taurus is offline Member
    i've done all the blood tests...i explained the same thing to the doc, and they did the test's accordingly...they even looked for parasites in my stomach...everything came out fine

even if it was mental...i should have gained something in 2 years...i dont know...

before i took the dbol , i was 6'1, 203 lbs...10% bf
    2 yrs later, 188lbs.

i dont know whats goin on!

nsa
    If your test levels are alright accoring to the blood tests. It's gotta be something wrong with diet, training, sleep patterns or stress is causing it...

Taurus is offline Member
    diet and training is fine. i get plenty of sleep. not much stress. I guess i'll try the SD and see what happens....damned dbol !

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Post up your diet bro theres many knowledgeable bros that can help you with small tweaks to it that will keep the weight increaseing steadily.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Post up your diet bro theres many knowledgeable bros that can help you with small tweaks to it that will keep the weight increaseing steadily.
    well, this is my proposed diet for the SD cycle:

meal one: tuna sandwich (wholeweat bread) - 28g protein
    meal two: protein shake (with milk) - 35g protein
    meal three: 2 chicken breast with egg whites, pasta, and two pieces of toast - 50g protien
    meal four: pwo shake 35g protein, 70g of dex
    meal five: two chicken breasts with pasta 36g
    meal six: tuna sandwich (wholeweat bread) 28g
    meal seven: protein shake (with milk) 35g

this intake is over 3500 cals.

my diet right now is almost similar with the exception of:
    meal 3: i dont have pasta
    meal 6: i dont have a meal 6
    *and i have my protein shakes in water instead of milk.

i've added these to my SD cycle for more carbs.

Any suggestions?...critique?

Although everybody says to double the amount of dex than protein, I read on here that you need about 90 grams of simple carbs (dex) to create an insulin spike, which is why you are using the dextrose.

nsa
    You don't need 90 grams to get an insulin spike...

Thread Information