Thread: energy drinks

AFGym7 is offline New Member

energy drinks

Does anyone here either have an energy drink or take in energy in pill form before their actual workout (weights)?? Lately Ive been using the Redline drink and was wondering if anyone has tried VPX's new product.. Black Pearl.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Gatorade during your workout. It's scientifically formulated to rehydrate you, replenish your electrolytes and give you a slight energy boost during workouts. By far the most extensively researched carb drink ever. And its good to use after using creatine Pre-WO...

AFGym7 is offline New Member
    if i were to use gatorade during my workout, would that affect my insulin spike that I get with my pwo shake (malto/dextrose mix with whey)

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    I like to use the American BodyBuilding products, both the pre and post workout. Although typically post I drink a Met-Rx RTD

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I like good old caffeine. 5 bucks worth lasts me about 3 months and it works great. Of course, if you drink caffeinated beverages everyday, it may not do it for you.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I like good old caffeine. 5 bucks worth lasts me about 3 months and it works great. Of course, if you drink caffeinated beverages everyday, it may not do it for you.
    Yeah people that "hydrate" them selves on coke/dietcoke wont get a reaction from caffeine anymore!

YouCanDoIt is offline Junior Member
    Caffeine pills (vivarin, no dose,generic caffeine pills) very cheap- $3 for 16 of them.
    you can split them up (each pill is 200 mg). It's extremely water soluble, so if you want to you can make gatorade with an edge. For cheap.
    Never hear about black pearl. I do think energy drinks are extremely tasty.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCanDoIt
    Caffeine pills (vivarin, no dose,generic caffeine pills) very cheap- $3 for 16 of them.
    you can split them up (each pill is 200 mg). It's extremely water soluble, so if you want to you can make gatorade with an edge. For cheap.
    Never hear about black pearl. I do think energy drinks are extremely tasty.
    $3 for 16 pills? Dude, that is expensive. I get my PrimaForce pills, 200mg each, 90 of them for 5 bucks. Is there something special about your pills?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Maybe they come in a fancy package?

Thread Information