ScreaM is offline Associate Member

What supps to take-I want MORE!

Alright, right now im 5'11'', 188lb. Im not sure of body fat, my abs dont show, but then again, im trying to gain, so Im not watching my diet as close. Right now, Im taking 140 grams of protein, CEE, and a mega mens multi vit. What other supps would you suggest, and why? Thanks

ScreaM

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaM
    Alright, right now im 5'11'', 188lb. Im not sure of body fat, my abs dont show, but then again, im trying to gain, so Im not watching my diet as close. Right now, Im taking 140 grams of protein, CEE, and a mega mens multi vit. What other supps would you suggest, and why? Thanks

ScreaM

thats all you really need....

I see you are lacking Ammino Acids...Therefore, you can take either BCAA or L-Glutamine... Diet is key in any situation...The rest is just an extra boost...

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    none besides fish oil, for long term health. 6 caps a day is enough.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I agree with prolangtum, add in some fish and/or flax oil. Also, why do you want more supps, you have way too much money or something?

judge_dread is offline Member
    I have the followin: Whey 100% by ON,Creatine monohydrate by Prolab,Adenergy Stack by ON,Optimen Multi Vit by ON,BCAAs by ON,Flax Seed Oil by a German firm..don't remember the name now lol, Arginine/Ornithine stack by NOW,Saw Palmetto by NOW,B-50 by NOW,E 400 by NOW,a lot of Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid in powder form,Uniliver by Universal,Phosphagen by EAS,Milk Thistle by Nature's Way,ZMA by Bulk,Fish Oil tabs...

no, I dont have to much money, I just wanna be sure that if im bustin a$$, I wanna make sure im getting all I can, you know, that im not lacking anything too important

thanks all

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    I have the followin: Whey 100% by ON,Creatine monohydrate by Prolab,Adenergy Stack by ON,Optimen Multi Vit by ON,BCAAs by ON,Flax Seed Oil by a German firm..don't remember the name now lol, Arginine/Ornithine stack by NOW,Saw Palmetto by NOW,B-50 by NOW,E 400 by NOW,a lot of Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid in powder form,Uniliver by Universal,Phosphagen by EAS,Milk Thistle by Nature's Way,ZMA by Bulk,Fish Oil tabs...
    Dude, how much does that cost you a month? You have your own supplement store in your garage or what?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i would up ur protien intake atleast to 1g per lb, and if ur trying to gain try to cut meals down to about 5 ed and try to get alteast 1000cals per meal

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    i would up ur protien intake atleast to 1g per lb, and if ur trying to gain try to cut meals down to about 5 ed and try to get alteast 1000cals per meal
    I agree, you need more protein IMO. Try to get at least 120-160 g's through solid food if you can. I do a shake PWO with Dextrose and Pre-Bed (cassein usually), other than that, invest in chx breast and brown rice!

Sounds good to me, but, does anyone think it would be worth buying so KFC chicken strips? I mean, there hella high in protein, and low in fat. Sorry, I know I shouldnt have brought that up, but I couldnt resist!

ScreaM

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    zma...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    Agreed. Jus crank up ur protein intake. You are not gettin enuff for someone who wants to gain. Get like 300 g's per day and you will go along way with that. Get up to 200lbs than think of other stuff.

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    Add some d-bol, test, and deca that should help you reach your goals haha. But i wouldnt waste money on buying a shit load of supplements. Keep buying protien and creatine, a good multi vit. and vit. C and flax oil. these are the basic supplemts u need. The rest i feel are a waste and you could just spend money on real gear and get good resalts. Diet is key here. You got to have it in check if u wanna put on mass.

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaM
    Sounds good to me, but, does anyone think it would be worth buying so KFC chicken strips? I mean, there hella high in protein, and low in fat. Sorry, I know I shouldnt have brought that up, but I couldnt resist!

ScreaM
    ...wow

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I'd reccomend Green Tea Extract, very underrated supp right there. The price is very good too. However, it has more benefits in terms of fat loss than gaining mass though.....

Thread Information