Thread: superdrol pct

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member

superdrol pct

friend of mine just started his sd whenhe read that the rebound he had was bunk... he wont do nova or clomid cuz it isnt leagal in his eyes. so he asked me if oxo woulld work or that gaspari novadicks whatevr... anything worht it?????

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    hmm... hard to say but i would for sure get some trib, bout the other stuff i have no clue so ill bump it up for ya bro (run the trib atleast 5grams ed for pct)

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    tell him not to be a bitch clomid and nolva are perfectly legal to possess you just cant drink them. and this is only due to the copyright and patent issues.

But if he really is going to go OTC tell him to get Ultra Hot by ALRI

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66
    friend of mine just started his sd whenhe read that the rebound he had was bunk... he wont do nova or clomid cuz it isnt leagal in his eyes. so he asked me if oxo woulld work or that gaspari novadicks whatevr... anything worht it?????
    Wait a minute, if he won't do anything illegal what is he running PCT for? Personally, I don't think Superdol is good for PCT, since you are supposed to run proper PCT (Clomid, Nolva, etc.) after a Superdrol cycle. Using Superdrol PCT seems like using a steroid cycle for PCT after a previous steroid cycle.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    Wait a minute, if he won't do anything illegal what is he running PCT for? Personally, I don't think Superdol is good for PCT, since you are supposed to run proper PCT (Clomid, Nolva, etc.) after a Superdrol cycle. Using Superdrol PCT seems like using a steroid cycle for PCT after a previous steroid cycle.
    agreed and u should see the disscussions we have, my point being why spend your money on anything less then PROPER pct.. seems like a waste to me but, not everyone shares my veiws. in fact sometimes I think not anyone.... thanks everyone. and bryon I will tell him bout ultrahot

Darkness is offline Member
    Clo/nol is cheap and legal, tell him to take his head out of his azz if he wants to keep the gains.

Thread Information