yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Talking NSA question for you

First i wanna thank you very much for the help and answers you have given me it has helped a tone to fine tune diet and suppelements.

I have read your post about training natural and printed it, the back injury is getting better and i got the green light to start training again.

THe training is great but in the article the guy says to eat 400g of protein.

I wanna know for the natural bodybuilder isnt that too much? and wont too much protein make the natural bodybuilder fat????

I am taking in 6 scoops of whey protein a day this is 50g of protein in 3 shakes, i use 2 whole eggs and 6 eggs whites during the day also and soy protein since i am lactose intolerant.

I limite my carbs has said in the article to oat meal and low glycemic veggies.

For training its 3 times a week with weight but i still have the posture rehab exercices added in my training and will start cardio around next week.

Forgot to mention that my fat intake is from flax oil and olive oil has well.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I didn't write that post, a friend of mine did, i just cut and pasted it from another board. I always suggest around 1-1.5 g of protein per pound of bodyweight for a daily intake.

Ok thanks i will stick to that then, at 200 pounds i guess i will stick with 250g a day for starters.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    but i still have the posture rehab exercices added in my training and will start cardio around next week.
    oh God...NASM?

Thread Information