xX_razOr_Xx is offline New Member

Protein Drinks and Weight Loss

I am currently on cycle and am trying to lose weight and keep strength. I have been told to get a lot of protein for the roid growth. I was wondering if this was counter productive if I am trying to lose weight as well. I run in the morning and dont eat or take anything except water for 45 minutes. I am 204 5' 10 not sure of BF Thanks

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    you can grow from protein yes, you cannot grow from protein alone. Nor juice alone, nor anything really alone, everything is a peice of the puzzle.

With the little info in your post in which you don't mention if you weight train or not, just run, then well, the protein requirement should be less than if you weight trained.

what cycle are you runnning?

You gotta do some more reading there bud.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur cutting ur tryin to cut body fat. but u will also gain muscle from the cycle. which u may gain wieght. doesnt matter what the scale says just as long as u look better and droppin fat. i think u should have cut natty and held off on the cycle.

xX_razOr_Xx is offline New Member
    I do weight train. Heavy weights 8-10 reps and strength is going up up up. I play baseball and want to stay strong. I am currently on Anavar . On the posts Ive seen it may be possible to at least maintain strength and size while cuttiing calories on Var. Of course I wont it all. (hehe) of course. Cut while maintaing strength.. If I gain 5 or 6 pounds great, if not then it wasnt the goal anyway, but are the protein shakes essential to find the balance of these or should I concentrate on one or the other. I run in the AM and have cut calories a lot. (Small meals) Var kinda suppresses appetite anyway. Getting stong and hard no doubt, just want to see some abs.

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Scale can only frustrate, i started training again 3 months ago eating right and lifting heavy no cycles but eating protein cutting out sugar and high glycemic carbs start bodyweight 212 pounds and after 3 months on am down to 208 but i look a lot better almost no more lovehandles and lost some serious gut.

The mirror is a lot better then the scale to check out progress

Thread Information