icedudez is offline Member

hairloss,m1t / sd

ok im pretty sure im pre-dispositioned to mpb and ive been losingnot very much but a lil hair for a while now and i did an sd cycle and it stayed the same in terms of how much i was losing but in the future if i were to use m1t would it be more likely for me to lose a lot more hair?what does every1 think about this? any1 got any experiences on this or helpful info?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    M1T is HORIBLE for hairloss but if you are going to try anyway go for the topical DHT blockers as finasteride wont work

crikey , F that then, donth thnk id do m1t if its that bad for hairloss... i dont thnk SD wil give me gr8 gains 2nd time around, just a feeling...

bump bump

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    SD can also lead to hairloss...a buddy of mine used a few cycles and now regrets it because once the hair follicles die, that's it, there's no going back.

For those who are prone to MPB, injectable testosterones stacked with Avodart are the way to go. I speak from previous experience, I used cypionate at 800 mg/week with Avodart and noticed no hair loss whereas I've lost hair from M1T, 1-AD, 1-Test and other prohormones... I regretted ever using them. This is a safer route than using winstrol , primobolan or other so-called safe steroids which do not benefit at all from supplementing with a 5AR inhibitor. If you still lose your hair then either forget about any kind of hormonal enhancement or accept the hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by supplementsavvy
    SD can also lead to hairloss...a buddy of mine used a few cycles and now regrets it because once the hair follicles die, that's it, there's no going back.

For those who are prone to MPB, injectable testosterones stacked with Avodart are the way to go. I speak from previous experience, I used cypionate at 800 mg/week with Avodart and noticed no hair loss whereas I've lost hair from M1T, 1-AD, 1-Test and other prohormones... I regretted ever using them. This is a safer route than using winstrol, primobolan or other so-called safe steroids which do not benefit at all from supplementing with a 5AR inhibitor. If you still lose your hair then either forget about any kind of hormonal enhancement or accept the hair loss.
    i saw no noticeble extra hairloss with SD...and im def prone to mpb

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    If you saw no hairloss on SD, then you respond well to it. I know that chemically it's not at all the typical prohormone but hairloss is a complicated process and I've definitely seen some hairloss on a few buddies of mine who have used it.

Thread Information