stretchmarks is offline New Member

what gives you more strenght and size?

Superdrol or Max LMG?

Darkness is offline Member
    Never heard that LMG but I would think SD.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    tren ....

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    tren....
    Supplement forum, not Steroid forum...

nsa
    Superdrol will be much more anabolic IMO...

stretchmarks is offline New Member
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alri/max.html

that tells you about Max LMG.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    there wirte up doesnt tell you much but for strength SD will surpass Max a little and it seems that in terms of weight gains its a toss up between the two as no two people react differently to the same steroid .

beginnerneedhelp is offline New Member
    What is SD ? is it like steroid or something ? is there any side effect?

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by beginnerneedhelp
    What is SD ? is it like steroid or something ? is there any side effect?
    SD = superdrol

Yes.

Yes.

Do a search on it...

beginnerneedhelp is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    SD = superdrol

Yes.

Yes.

Do a search on it...
    Thank you sooooo much for the help NSA !

nsa
    Did i answer your questions? Yes. Read a little bit around this forum. It's annoying to answer the same questions everyday...

Here's something that would have taken you about 5 seconds to find, if you just did a search on anything...

Superdrol Muscle Building Compound Superdrol is definitely not a pro-hormone: it is a very active form of a designer supplement that is also highly anabolic . This supplement was designed to have it all, achieving only the best attributes with minimal side effects. Designer Supplements and Anabolic Xtreme have teamed up to bring this product to you at a speed and in a way that could not have been done alone. This new AX/DS team has been working around the clock to bring to you Superdrol™ as quickly as possible. What can you expect from Superdrol? The gains from Superdrol™ are very dry and lean, which means that you are going to make steady and strong gains without the excess water weight. All testers were selected in part because of their experience with running supplement growth cycles, found that the muscle gains produced from Superdrol were no less than 2/3 of anything they had ever tried before. More interestingly, they found very few side-effects to complain about. Superdrol has a capacity for impressive and consistent gains in strength. Testers experienced dramatic and immediate strength gains, when consuming sufficient calories. To their surprise and our delight, every single one became stronger every single workout, and many personal bests were recorded, while volume increased. Gains are very dry, and it makes muscles noticeably more hard and dense. The gains from Superdrol will be impressive, and they will not take long to start, but they will be more gradual and consistent. Your numbers in the gym and on the tape measure will go up, not explosively, but they will go up surely and steadily. The diuretic effects of Superdrol will at first mask the gains as you lose water and gain muscle. When mass begins to increase, it should do so disproportionately compared to tape-measurements. So if you are only checking the scale, or if you are not lean enough to notice the loss of water, persist and be rewarded. What all this really means, is that you are likely to retain and be rewarded for all your work, instead of losing it as your water retention resides. Along with marked increases in strength, all testers observed undeniable increases in their endurance, whether in cardio or adding to the sets they could perform. Breathing and heart rates were not as high as expected. When using Superdrol, fat will not magically melt away, but nor will it especially inhibit fat loss on a cut. It is essentially fat loss neutral. When stacked together with a fat-burner / energy supplement such as Anabolic Xtreme Rampage™ you can expect to add a cutting effect to your cycle as well as increased energy and stamina. How should it be used? As with any compound, some people respond better than others. What this means for you is that you will need somewhere between 10 and 40mg of Superdrol per day, depending on your weight and training level. See the stacking guidelines for more details. Using recommended dosages, the testers, on average, gained five pounds of muscle in under three weeks, while losing water and gaining no fat on hyper caloric bulking diets. Superdrol is most effective when used during a bulking cycle. When using Superdrol to bulk it is very important to take it with meals that consist of high complex carbohydrates and proteins. Protein consumption should be around 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight daily. Getting yourself covered.. You will want to increase your water intake while taking Superdrol to counter the diuretic effects. Because Superdrol is fat neutral, you can add a thermogenic effect by adding a fat-burner / energy supplement to your cycle. As for Post-Cycle Therapy, do not suppose that you can get away without using proper PCT following the use of Superdrol. The dosing and length of your PCT will depend on the length of your Superdrol cycle. Consult user feedback and the World CLass Supplements write-up on Rebound XT™ to make your best PCT decisions. Rebound XT contains the unmatched, patent-pending compound Diene-3™. With Superdrol, if anything is close to necessary, it would be general liver protection product. Everything else is strictly optional, and can be used in a complementary stack Superdrol, not as something necessary to counter the deficiencies of the primary mass builder.RDROL™ Stacking Superdrol Rest assured, Superdrol works very well on its own, however, your results will always be improved when stacking with other great products that add to the results. While Superdrol is much better for bulking, if used for cutting, a good thermogenic like Anabolic Xtreme Rampage can be added to increase results. You will also want to plan out your Post Cycle Therapy and which product you will be taking to help keep your gains.

Darkness is offline Member
    Hey fool........ NSA is the knowledge base around here and you should have some fockin respect. When it comes to supps he's the man, and we've all learned a lot from him.

I say

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Hey fool........ NSA is the knowledge base around here and you should have some fockin respect. When it comes to supps he's the man, and we've all learned a lot from him.

I say
    LMAO Thanks for the compliments darkness...

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Well Mister NSA he is right, after following your advise i can now say that i am getting a lot closer to my goals and faster then i would have expected.

You have answered many people with many questions and browsing true you post can be very helpful.

I have been using whey protein has my base source for protein and i have upped the dosage to 50g a shake 3 times a day, i take 2 of them with flax and my PWO with protein and eggs while soon be adding glucose to this one.

I have lost water under the skin, and a bit of weight, am now a hell of a lot stronger then i was and all that protein seems to be helping a lot.

The article that your friend wrote on natural bodybuilding and training that you have posted is my new and improve bible.

Thanks again for everything

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Also forgot to mention that by answering one of my post about the shredded mass creatine you have made me save well over 100$ the price for this crap here in Canada.

nsa
    Good to hear that people are getting results and saving money from my posts. Makes me happy...

PAPIPUMP is offline New Member
    HI, I just wanted to know if SD will show up on a drug test?
    If it does how long to get it out of your system?

jeff87 is offline Junior Member
    superdrol is cheep, but when u start buyin the suplements to take with it it starts addin up, then the pct and the suplemnts to carry u threw that. i just started mine today. so far me and my room mate have spend 280. 3 bottles of sd, 4 perfect cycle bottles, and enough vitamins to last threw the sd and pct. our pcts will be about 50 each.... worth it tho imo. o ya.... dont forget about about mroe food and protine

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    1fast has generic SD for 20 bucks a bottle

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    1fast has generic SD for 20 bucks a bottle

hmm....I wonder if this generic SuperDrol works the same as the authenthic one by Anabolic Extreme....It should if the ingredients,drugs are the same but you never know....

Thread Information