Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superdrol!Wow!

gio86 is offline Member
    for proper pct they are both important...but if i would have to choose one i would go with Clomid...Brings back thoes test levels.

Marn1186 is offline Junior Member
    Also would it be possible to get by with the Rebound XT for my PCT after SD Cycle. Im just really wanting know what are the MUSTs for my PCT. With the research that ive done it seems there is a wide variety of things that you can take.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Marn1186
    Also would it be possible to get by with the Rebound XT for my PCT after SD Cycle. Im just really wanting know what are the MUSTs for my PCT. With the research that ive done it seems there is a wide variety of things that you can take.
    Nolvadex is best IMO if u have to use only one. Nolvadex kills estrogen and helps increase natural test. But combined with clomid its a great combo. Also get some kind of cortisol reducing drug...

NSA- Could you explain cortisol and why i need to get rid of this...srry i just dont know. thanks

Rhyalus is offline New Member
    Over simplified;

Cortisol is released in your body when it is under "attack". Heavy lifting and all that muscle mass that you put in in the cycle is considered an attack.

Cortisol may reduce muscle mass, and in general is bad to have in high levels during PCT. Cortisol increases abdominal fat as well.

But be careful - you NEED cortisol for a lot of reasons, so if you start to get sick (especially), stop taking a suppressant.

Regards,
    R

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyalus
    Over simplified;

Cortisol is released in your body when it is under "attack". Heavy lifting and all that muscle mass that you put in in the cycle is considered an attack.

Cortisol may reduce muscle mass, and in general is bad to have in high levels during PCT. Cortisol increases abdominal fat as well.

But be careful - you NEED cortisol for a lot of reasons, so if you start to get sick (especially), stop taking a suppressant.

Regards,
    R
    A better word for what your using 'attack' for, would be 'stress.' It's a hormone that is released when your body is under stress. From external to internal stress. When cortisol is released in relatively high doses it creates a catabolic environment and destroys some skeletal muscle in this envoironment.

NSA- Thanks bro, do you know what brands i should be buying for nolva & clomid, and what would be the best brand for a cortisol reducing drug. Also im wondering during PCT u are trying to get rid of estrogen levels and normalize your test levels. From what im hearing takin CEE is good while on PCT, but doest CEE raise your test levels, and isnt that what were all trying to lower? Just a bit confused.

Also how long should PCT last? Trying to figure out how much nolva and clomid i need for my PCT

nsa
    Also how long should PCT last? Trying to figure out how much nolva and clomid i need for my PCT
    PCT from the m1t faq is pretty standard for most short anabolic cyles. CEE doesn't mess with test levels at all, and its good to maintain mass and strength during pct. You can get nolvadex and clomid from www.anabolicreview-research.com and its good stuff.

m1t? sorry dont know what that means...

NSA- This clomid seems that it is injectedhttp://www.anabolicreview-research.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=41&osCsid=8ffde69cca6 0ffc9b3698f6ed7b2d084 ? Also when i type Clomid or Nolvadex in the search area of this site nothing comes up.....

NSA-I just read up on your post on M1t- much better understanding.

nsa
    NSA- This clomid seems that it is injectedhttp://www.anabolicreview-research.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=41&osCsid=8ffde69cca6 0ffc9b3698f6ed7b2d084 ? Also when i type Clomid or Nolvadex in the search area of this site nothing comes up.....
    Why does it seem to be injected. It's not sterile and its in an open container. That doesn't seem to be injectable to me. Just because it is liquid doesn't mean its for injection. Those products are never injected by BB'ers...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information