Thread: max lmg

icedudez is offline Member

max lmg

anymore info on this, how soon can i jump on this after a pct as its not as stong as sd n the like even though i know its different, i was planning on a max lmg/sd cycle, 1-8 for max 5-8 for sd followed by clomid/nolva pct...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    It's hardly suppresive to the HPTA. Barely suppresive at all. You can run it for a while at a time and soon after pct...

id like to incorporate it into an sd cycle then do a pct... what are the gains like on max lmg??

nsa
    I've heard of around 5-10 pounds gained from 4 week cycles of max LMG. I dunno, i haven't really read too much in the form of reviews on it yet...

I can't give any personal accounts, i've been done with anabolics for a while and will not be using them in the future either...

kl man, do u gain water weight on cycle? should i be runnin nolva with it?

bump

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yeah some water gain but not too harsh no gyno concerns either but I would wait on cycling so soon buddy.

GET BLOODWORK DONE!!!

this is the only way to see if youve recovered and SHOULD BE DONE EVERYTIME you cycle anything pre AND post too see how you are doing because even though you feel fine most cases after a cycle your bloodwork shows different.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    yeah some water gain but not too harsh no gyno concerns either but I would wait on cycling so soon buddy.

GET BLOODWORK DONE!!!

this is the only way to see if youve recovered and SHOULD BE DONE EVERYTIME you cycle anything pre AND post too see how you are doing because even though you feel fine most cases after a cycle your bloodwork shows different.
    do i have to ask my doc for this? i duno if i could he'd go spaz if i told him why i wanted it n just look down on me...n hes my fam doc and plays at the same golf club as me n shit,its so gay!

nsa
    Don't tell him why if you don't want to. But you should know that if you do tell him and he tells anyone without your permission, he's breaking the law. Doctor-patient confidentiality is a serious issue. Or you could make up a story or something, maybe low test worries because of lack of libido in recent days. Be creative...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Don't tell him why if you don't want to. But you should know that if you do tell him and he tells anyone without your permission, he's breaking the law. Doctor-patient confidentiality is a serious issue. Or you could make up a story or something, maybe low test worries because of lack of libido in recent days. Be creative...
    i went to him about my stretch marks and he asked me if i used steroids and i said no...

stretchmarks is offline New Member
    could you take Rebound XT for PCT after a Max LMG cycle? i know that it would bring your nat test back but would you keep most of your gains?

bump

bump again......anybody?

chuteboxe is offline New Member
    I dont know how much rebound cost just get a research chem it will cost the sAMe and be more effective for the rats

Thread Information