Thread: Customs!!!

Taurus is offline Member

Customs!!!

i was about to order CEE, milk thistle, hawthorne berry extract, niacin etc from bulk nutrition...was wondering what ar the chances of it getting stopped by the canadian customs?

any canadians in this forum order from bulk nutrition? any of you guys face any problems? any input will be helpfull...thanks guys.

Taurus is offline Member
    cmon guys....there must be some canadians on here...help a brother not lose his money!

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Ordering Information
    check there shipping page for more info

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Im from Canada. CEE and the other things you listed are not in any way illegal so I dont see why you would have a problem. If you're worried just buy them from a store man. You can get CEE at like MuscleMag for a decent price and Milk Thistle can be bought at any drug store like Shopper's Drug Mart.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Im from Canada. CEE and the other things you listed are not in any way illegal so I dont see why you would have a problem. If you're worried just buy them from a store man. You can get CEE at like MuscleMag for a decent price and Milk Thistle can be bought at any drug store like Shopper's Drug Mart.
    its a lot cheaper from the states...i'm buying a ton of things and when u add em up, it gets up there in price. I know CEE is legal in canada, but i have heard that canadian customs holds legal packages also that come over from the states. i just wanted to know the experiences of other canadians orderign from the states before i spend over $100 US.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well the only other thing that I know is what Lion posted about his research chems. They are shipped over from the states (Nolva, Clomid etc). They ship to Canada daily with no probs, however it does take longer to get to Canada because of our mail service. So it may take a lil longer but shouldnt be a problem.

ash146 is offline Junior Member
    i've had good luck with bulk nutrition getting to canada. i wouldnt worry.

Thread Information