pqow92 is offline New Member

superdrol time question

i searched through all the forums and i noticed that no1 stated wut time they took their SD..im wondering ur daily dosage all at once wit ur lunch? or split through out he day? i did all my research i detoxed for one week by takin my omega 3,6 and 9's...hawthorne berrie extract..and milk thistle...im guessing that should be enough but im gonna check out vitiman shoppe 2morrow for things to bring up my lipid profile before i start my cycle on superdrol..im planning to ttake it friday =) im so excited but im worried cuz i work in a resturant and i sweat a lot a lot but i drink a lot alot of water/tea at the same time and sry to be a lil personal but my pee is a light yellow color and i was wondering if it will effect my gains? also i work bout 7 hours about 4-5 days a week and i work out be4 i work...is there any precautions i should take because of my immense sweating? also im thinking bout taking nolva and clomi from ARR..is that good enough for a pct..im doing 1capsule on the first week...2 for weeks 2+3..and 3 on week four...thanx for the helps people...happy lifting

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    split your dose up evenly according to how much your taking .
    as far as the sweating goes just keep drinking the water.
    arr clomi and tamox are great for pct.
    why are you pyramiding your doses?
    how much do you weigh?

i weigh bout 165 lbs im 5'8"...i thought those ur suppose to do it pyramid it?

165 i would run 10mg ed , if your feeling froggy i would start with 20mg if the pumps and or the sides get to be too much drop it down to 10mg.

i weigh 215 and run 30 mg from start to finish and that works really well for me .

my 1st time running SD i did ran 1 week at 10mg then 20 then 30 when i got to my 4th week the pumps were to much and droped' back down to 30 . if your going to dose upwards your not really going to REALLY notice anything untill the 2nd week.

so if you want to be extra careful run 2 weeks at 10mg 2 weeks at 20mg ,or week 1 at 10mg 2-4 @ 20mg. for your weight i think 30mg and higher the sides will be to great,but everybody responds different so just use caution and plan out your cycle .
    Last edited by DevilsDeity; 07-07-2005 at 11:06 AM.

alright...wut if i start this on friday 20mg..1 wit breakfast and one with dinner...but sat and sun i might not be able to workout cuz of work...or should i wait till monday and workout cuz i have 3 days off?

just wait till monday and enjoy your weekend.

Rebound XT?

my funds r kinda tight how bout rebound XT for PCT or shoulda really go clomid n nolva for ARR..100$!! but hey if its worth it..its worth it...wut bout letro or is that to get rid of gyno?

tamox* not nolva

you can go the clomid and nolva route its well worth it, you will also have enough left over for a 2nd cycle . ive never used rebound so i cant really help you there.
    letro is too strong for a SD cycle.
    letro stop estrogen all togeather, while nolva stops estrogen from binding to receptors.

Thread Information