big swoll is offline Member

help with PCT for a professional athlete PLEASE!!

first off, thanks for taking a look at this thread to help me out....i am a drug tested professional athlete so i cannot take drugs right now, so i have been researching the supplement route...i have come to the conclusion that i like max lmg, and superdrol (im not sure if these will show up on a drug test, but i guess we'll find out soon )....what i dont know about is doing pct the legal way....i have plenty of experience with the drugs, and pct for drugs, but i do not know what i should take that i can get OTC for pct....don't flame me, i know all about my nolva, clomid, arimidex ...i have plenty of experience with that, but i cannot take it.....please just tell me what i can get over the counter for pct....thanks

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    can't help you that much, so I will give you a bump, and also give you heads up... It says in your profile you did a deca cycle last year around this time, if you are getting tested that might show up so be careful... Deca is the worst for tested athletes so either you just turned pro or you got lucky you passed previous tests

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    only OTC drug that i can think of for pct would be some trib to help boost test levels back up

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Tribulus, longjack, designer supplements PCT products...

What sport are you a pro athlete in?

big swoll is offline Member
    thanks for the concern guys....first off, i started a deca , test, dbol cycle last year before i signed a professional contract....i was drug tested a few weeks ago for performance enhancing drugs for the first time....i haven't heard anything back yet, so im hoping that im negative.....i have been tested many times for recreational drugs, but im not into that......i am a professional baseball player...im still in the minors though, incase any of you are wondering that

nsa....right now i am taking 3 grams of tribulus a day...do you think i should stop the tribulus when im taking the superdrol and max lmg and use it during pct, or would it be fine to take at the same time

sorry if these are newbie questions....i've been around for a while, but i haven't spent much time in the supplement forum....i've mostly been in the steroid forum....thanks again for everybodys help

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Those are not very suppresive drugs to your HPTA. So you should be semi-alright with the right stuff for pct. Your biggest mistake was doing deca . Rule #1 of deca is if your involved in any sport that tests for drugs don't do deca. The metabolites can stay in your system for up to 18 months. But you should be alright with trib, longjack, rebound and activate for pct.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    I am currently doing PCT just coming off a 4 week cycle of Superdrol...

PCT is 6-OXO & Trib for me

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergo/6oxo.html

Thread Information