Thread: nolva or clomi

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member

nolva or clomi

just got some superdrol and have been researching nolva and clomi to help me keep my gains and restore my natural levels. can i just run one of these or do i have to run both. and how is it taken, from the web site it looks like you ingest it, or do i have to buy a kit to convert it. also i just had surgery on my shoulder two months ago not working out that hard just yet but was wondering if any of these would affect my recovery. thaks

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    just got some superdrol and have been researching nolva and clomi to help me keep my gains and restore my natural levels. can i just run one of these or do i have to run both. and how is it taken, from the web site it looks like you ingest it, or do i have to buy a kit to convert it. also i just had surgery on my shoulder two months ago not working out that hard just yet but was wondering if any of these would affect my recovery. thaks
    If you haven't been working out for a while, don't do a cycle of anything yet. Get a solid base going first...

im trying to hold off as long as possible but its driving me crazy. for future reference what do you think about the nolva/clomi.

ive been working out for about six years on and off so i have a pretty good base. took a trip to tj a while back got up to 250lbs at 5'10 and blew out my shoulder doing military press so i havent worked out "seriously" for about a year. in my line of work it would be unethical for me to gear up, so im trying to gain the upper hand naturally.

nsa
    ive been working out for about six years on and off so i have a pretty good base. took a trip to tj a while back got up to 250lbs at 5'10 and blew out my shoulder doing military press so i havent worked out "seriously" for about a year. in my line of work it would be unethical for me to gear up, so im trying to gain the upper hand naturally.
    What is your line of work?

lets just say im "the man"

nsa
    lets just say im "the man"
    What is it that you do? Sorry if i don't get something thats obvious. No one knows who you here, its just something that we can know to help keep your use from being obvious...

im a cop

sorry i was just trying to be subtle without raising any eyebrows. not to worry though, we enforce the law but that doesnt mean that we have to follow it. just look at coleman

nsa
    im a cop
    OH hahaha. You have nothing to worry about, I know a few cops that juice and have seen alot of cops that obviously use. Mr. O was a cop. I guess we don't need to worry about keeping it low profile with the gains. We'll help you along your way...

thanks alot, so how about that nolva clomi

nsa
    thanks alot, so how about that nolva clomi
    Great stuff. IMO its essential to post cycle therapy . www.anabolicreview-research.com they have good deals on liquid stuff that you take orally...

thanks alot, i have about 2 more months of pu55y a55 physical therapy then hopefully ill be back in the gym.

nsa
    thanks alot, i have about 2 more months of pu55y a55 physical therapy then hopefully ill be back in the gym.
    Hey don't make fun of physical therapy. Thats what i do for a living...

ma bad, i know its essential but its such a pain in the a55

nsa
    ma bad, i know its essential but its such a pain in the a55
    How is it a pain in the a$$?

because they have me doing dumbell curls with 2lb dumbells and lat pull downs with like 20lbs. its like a big tease. i actually went this mourning and they bumped me up to doing dumbell curls for the first time, i thought i was going to jizz in my shorts, and then they handed me the 2lb dumbells and i was like what the f@#k is this. i asked her today and she said i should be back in the gym in about three to four weeks. so thats pretty good news.

nsa
    because they have me doing dumbell curls with 2lb dumbells and lat pull downs with like 20lbs. its like a big tease. i actually went this mourning and they bumped me up to doing dumbell curls for the first time, i thought i was going to jizz in my shorts, and then they handed me the 2lb dumbells and i was like what the f@#k is this. i asked her today and she said i should be back in the gym in about three to four weeks. so thats pretty good news.
    OHHHH yeah it sucks if you lift goign through that stuff. I thought you were saying that nolvadex and clomid were a pain in the a$$, i was like wtf. Yeah its annoying when your an experienced lifter, but you should hear the geriatrics that i have to deal with, they b!tch and complain like you wouldn't believe and from doing next to nothing...

Thread Information