Spoons is offline New Member

Superdrol just in!!!!!!

Just got my first bottle in about 5 minutes ago and I am pumped to get it started. Has everyone elses bottles been somewhat little? I was expecting a bigger pill.
    Anyway, I have the milk thistle to take along with it and will be ordering my pct soon. I will keep yall posted.
    Here are my stats.
    23 years old, 6'6" 215 about 13% bf have been training or working out for about 8 years on and off. Looking forward to see how I react!

pqow92 is offline New Member
    awesum bro...i jus got mien in 2 days ago i cant wait to start it monday

icedudez is offline Member
    ur gonna love it...r u gonna be runnin nolva throughout?

Well, I have done alot of research. However, it seemed like it should be done toward the end and in pct. Do you think I need to run throughout?

OK, I couldn't wait until Monday so I went ahead and started today. I am going to start out with 20 ed. and 3rd week go to 30. I just got done working out and there is obviously not alot kicking in yet except "extra motivation." I'll keep yall posted.
    Also, I bought some tribulus today because it was on special. Is this an effective part of pct or could it be stacked along with cycle? Or, sould I just take it back? Someone let me know if it is worth using.
    thanks bros!!!

Bump....anyone have any suggestions about the tribulus??? thanks bros

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Tribulus is OK. Preferebly something high in protodioscin(this is what is supposed to be responsible for LH increase). Get some fenugreek too along with your nolva, but you wont need any of this until PCT. Superdrol wont convert to estrogen so no worries during cycle. Although you need to be very careful about your lipids on Superdrol. Get some red yeast rice and take lots of fish oil. Also, at 6'6" and 215lbs, 30mg superdrol is overkill. Id start with 10mg and increase to 20mg if things go well and top out there. Im currently 230lbs at 5'11" and 20mg is plenty for me. Just make sure you are eating enough. The last Superdrol cycle I did solo and went up to 30mg and the pumps in my lower back were so painful I routinely had to end workouts early.

yeh run nolva thruought def 20mg a day...

OK, I'm getting 2 different stories. Some say throughout and some say afterwards. Since I already started without it I think I will wait till end.
    It has only been 24 hours and I can already feel some pump. I can't wait to get to the gym later and see what's up.
    About the tribulus...Should I be stacking it or pct?
    thanks bros

u should use nolva throughout cycle and then after for pct with clomid & ur trib...its essential.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    the trib is essential?

nah the trib aint essential, clomid n nolva r for pct to keep as much of ur gains as possible, n nolva is essential during the cycle.

Yes nolva or clomid is essential PCT, but you dont need it during the cycle. Superdrol DOES NOT convert to estrogen. It'll just be a waste during cycle. The tribulus isnt really essential, it just complements your nolva or clomid, which is essential. If you were running any kind of test, than yes you would need it throughout, but just using superdrol, you dont need nolva throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by z28man
    Yes nolva or clomid is essential PCT, but you dont need it during the cycle. Superdrol DOES NOT convert to estrogen. It'll just be a waste during cycle. The tribulus isnt really essential, it just complements your nolva or clomid, which is essential. If you were running any kind of test, than yes you would need it throughout, but just using superdrol, you dont need nolva throughout.
    wqell there has been cases of it causing gyno in a few people, personally i wouldnt run the risk, it doesnt hurt to use it mid cycle, what about max lmg should u not be using nolva throughout with that either?

Ok, this is day three and I am feeling an extra pump already in my muscles. I am gonna wait and run novla and clomid at the end. If I feel any gyno start i have a hookup that can get if for me in a day.
    I can't wait to get the gym tonight and weigh and pump some iron. Will keep posted.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    I was on 30mg/day of SD......lower back pumps killed me after 4 weeks....doing PCT right now with Trib & 6-oxo.....

will do another cycle in Sept or Oct......but only go to 20mg day.....

Gyno from superdrol is extremely rare. As it doesnt convert to estro, I dont even think nolva would help if you started feeling a lump, you would need a different AI, I'll have to get back to you on which though. Just like tren induced gyno is not preventable with nolva. Just monitor your nips closely and dont over do the dose. 20mg is plenty, believe me. Good luck. As far as max lmg goes, I dont believe nolva could help there again. I could be wrong on that one though. Have to head over to AM for that.

I'm pumped. Just got back from the gym and am up 3.5 pounds in three days of using SD. That may be due some to food and water, but not that much. I am the type that stays at the same exact weight all the time. I can't wait to see how this keeps up.

Thread Information