Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superdrol!Wow!

Marn1186 is offline Junior Member

Superdrol!Wow!

Aprox 2 weeks ago i weighed about 215 lbs. I have been on SD for 1 week. I weighed in at 223 Lbs today which is a all time record for me. I never been able to put on mass so quickly in all my days of lifting. Theres no question if this stuff is working or not. Im still wondering how much more i can gain. Its honestly been about .5lbs a day. I think i prlly weighed about 217 when i started the SD. 5lbs in one week is huge!. My goal for the summer is to weigh 230 and put up 300lbs on the bench. As far as strength gains I am deff seeing some, but not anything as drastic as the mass ive gained. I must keep in mind that ive only completed 1 week.Also does SD have any affect on hair loss?lol Overall im very impressed with this product....so far

beginnerneedhelp is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marn1186
    Aprox 2 weeks ago i weighed about 215 lbs. I have been on SD for 1 week. I weighed in at 223 Lbs today which is a all time record for me. I never been able to put on mass so quickly in all my days of lifting. Theres no question if this stuff is working or not. Im still wondering how much more i can gain. Its honestly been about .5lbs a day. I think i prlly weighed about 217 when i started the SD. 5lbs in one week is huge!. My goal for the summer is to weigh 230 and put up 300lbs on the bench. As far as strength gains I am deff seeing some, but not anything as drastic as the mass ive gained. I must keep in mind that ive only completed 1 week.Also does SD have any affect on hair loss?lol Overall im very impressed with this product....so far
    Im a totally a freshman here guy. Can i use that product too ? Where you buy them and how ? Is there any direction how to use it on the products ? is it like a pills ? Do you have to follow certain diet to use it ? Im 23 5'7 145 lbs.
    I know some of them make your penis smaller seriously . How about SD ?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Do a search...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Do a search...
    thats why im here....im asking help from the experts

nsa
    There are hundreds of threads on superdrol. Here is something that can help you http://67.18.108.244//search.php?

stretchmarks is offline New Member
    keep filling us in on how much weight and strenght you gain and what side effects you get.

nsa
    Just curious, are you taking anything for your lipid profile?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Just curious, are you taking anything for your lipid profile?
    Good question. I saw that the first "testers" of this stuff had there HDL drop down to 7!

Not to hijack this thread, but I think the makers of Superdrol should put this on the label. At the very least they should say that it is known to affect good cholestoral in a negative way, and that people should supplement with things to help this.

Nope not taking anything for the lipids. I guess im just following what the bottle says. I am aware of PCT's and i will be taking that after the SD. NSA im prlly damaging my body some how arent I? I suppose im taking a risk like the thousands of others out there who dont know what the hell they are doing before taking a steroid . For the begginerwhoneedshelp u can find SD all over the internet to purchase, and there is information everywhere. SD is in pill form. For a diet just make sure u eat up. Dont be a bitch and eat like a bitch. You know what they say. "U gotta eat big to get big" I am a firm believer in that. Pack on the protein, get on the carbs, honestly i havent been eating that healthy but i think u really need some calorie intake while taking SD. The LBS ive gained are not fat. Stretchmarks- I already got those from a while back from taking creatine,N02 ...dont think that worked, and protein, but no other sideaffects. Next week i will show the strength gains ive made along with the LBS ive gained.

NSA- What can u tell me that u know about the whole lipids thing. Also i would like to konw what SD does with ur cholestrol levels it seems like its a big issue.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    5lbs the 1st week of SD?
    Stretchmarks- from taking creatine,N02?

wow you must respond really well to what ever you take.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    SuperDrol destroys your lipid profile (Cholesterol etc...) I'm very suprised you didn't know about this before you decided to take it....Not very good research on your part. You'll need something to helpyour lipids post cycle as well as PCT, cause the blood tests that I've seen say that SD also shutsdown test prodcution hard. For your lipids I would use a combo of Red Rice Yeast w/ CoEnzyme Q10 with plenty of EFA's as well as proper PCT and you should be ok.

I knew there were some precautions to take while taking SD. I guess i was most deff planning on taking a PCT after the SD to counterbalance some of the potential prolbems.

Giantz- Where do i find these different substances to help my lipids. I did do some research and i was aware of the side affects. Still i went ahead and ordered the SD and started taken. May have been foolish but O well. Also ill see what happens with the stretch marks. I have them in them near the armpit in that common place u see other people with. Also i have some going down the innerside of my bicep.

Marn,

Now worries bro you still got time, you can find these products just about anywhere, internet, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe.....Just look for Cholesterol support. Red Rice Yeast appears to be a great option but it depletes natural CoEnzyme Q10 levels so look to suppulement with that as well. Might wanna throw some garlic pills in there too. What are you using for PCT?

I know some of them make your penis smaller seriously . How about SD ?
    Bro, what the **** are you talking about???

Giantz- So am i looking for two supplements. 1 for my lipids and 1 for my cholesetrol. Is there any supplements with these two combined? Also do u know the price of these by any chance?

In the next 2 days I will post my progress on the SD.

As for a PCT im looking into what Designer Supplements has for me. The SD is working great so far so why not look into what the company has to offer. I most deff want to purchase the supplements for my lipids and cholesterol online because it is so much cheaper so if anyone knows a specific product for this and a specific site just let me know

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    i am taking hawthorne berry, milk thistle, flax oil, astragalus and policosanol

I would like to avoid taking 5 different supplements. If somebody could narrow it down to the basics that would be helpful.

murderbomb7 is offline New Member
    Do a search...
    I agree with nsa.

When I first joined this place, and posted questions about steroids ( And dumb ones at that ) I realized that if you take your time and research it yourself, then you find out a lot more about whatever it is you're looking for, then getting a quick answer by not searching. I really wanted to do a test e, dbol cycle, but after reading up on it, and seeing hundreds of posts, I changed my mind. I'm leaning more towards a Superdrol cycle. So, naturally, I read up on it in this section ( And other forums too. ) I sat for hours reading up on it, and everday ( For the past week ) I've learned something new. Just `cause one person says this and that about Superdrol, PCT, or Lipid Pros or whatever, doesn't mean it's written in stone. Read up on it, and see what people are using, research that, and then make a decision.

Of course, this place wouldn't exist without the questions. But I think a lot of them are the same questions being asked, with the same old ( And sometimes wrong ) answers.

This Weds will be my 2 week point. My strength gains have made some goood improving. . 2 weeks ago i could not push 225 3sets with 5 reps. This week I did my first two sets of 225 clean @ 5 reps, and on my 3rd set i bumped it up to 230 and barely got 5. For my second exercise I did decline flat bench where i did 225 for 3 sets @ 5 reps each done clean. I then moved to incline bench but lowered the weight and increased the reps, and then I did some flys. With both of these exercises my endurance and strength was obviously better then normal. Today I just had a good back workout and my strength was way up in that department. On lap pull down easily increased 30lbs in strength compared to 2 weeks ago.Im staying off the scale for a few days to see if i can suprise my self with any new gains. I will keep posting any improvement.
    Last edited by Marn1186; 07-05-2005 at 08:00 PM.

I know that this is probably common knowledge to everyone but... DO NOT DRINK ON SUPERDROL. I drank of the fourth and it was the worst mistake I could have made. I feel like my insides are fvcking rotting, two days later and I am bedridden, headaches, diarhea, bloody shits, nausea, cramps. I thought one day wouldn't hurt too bad, but I was completely wrong. Almost all my gains are lost because I can't eat.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    I know that this is probably common knowledge to everyone but... DO NOT DRINK ON SUPERDROL. I drank of the fourth and it was the worst mistake I could have made. I feel like my insides are fvcking rotting, two days later and I am bedridden, headaches, diarhea, bloody shits, nausea, cramps. I thought one day wouldn't hurt too bad, but I was completely wrong. Almost all my gains are lost because I can't eat.
    Is there just a little blood when you sh!t or are your bowel movements black? If its just a little red in the water then your fine, but if its black stools then you should see your physician about that...

Wow I find that crazy. I have boozed a few times while on SD although I most def try to avoid drinking while on a SD, and generally the whole summer, but over all no blood.

nsa
    If its red blood in the water or on the feces when you sh!t, its just a small tear in your anus or rectum, nothing serious. I know it sounds funny but im not joking. If your feces are actually black then its something serious and internal problems. Which is why you should see a doctor if it is the latter of the two...

NSA- What do you think would better for my PCT...... Milk Thistle or Red Rice Yeast? From the quick research that i have done it seems milk thistle serves as liver protecion, and so does red rice yeast. Im planning on taking one of these two + whatever designer supplements recommends for PCT after a SD cycle.

NSA- This is the Rebound that designer offers www.designersupps.com/flash_site.php . As a PCT do you actually make gains off of this?

I have been maintaining a weight from 221-222 which I have never been able to do in the past. I just increased my dosage to 30Mg's a day for the last 2 weeks of my SD cycle. Im anxious to see if increase in dosage will allow me to gain even more strength and mass.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Youve done some crazy growing, good job, but I thought that on super, your supposed to take the dose (mg's) in a bell curve type fasion, to cut down on pct, and losses?

nsa
    NSA- What do you think would better for my PCT...... Milk Thistle or Red Rice Yeast? From the quick research that i have done it seems milk thistle serves as liver protecion, and so does red rice yeast. Im planning on taking one of these two + whatever designer supplements recommends for PCT after a SD cycle.
    I doubt you'll make gains from the rebound, but it will help keep estrogen from being a problem during pct.

You should be using red rice yeast during the cycle to lower LDL-cholesterol levels, not for pct. Milk thistle can be run during and/or after the cycle to help protectant your liver. These are important. You should use nolvadex and clomid for PCT. Tribulus, Activate and Rebound are good additions but IMO should not be substitutes.

NSA- Do you know of a good place to purchase Nolvadex & Clomid for the best price? Also would I make any gains with Nolvadex & Clomid, and would supplementing with creatine during PCT a good idea?

nsa
    NSA- Do you know of a good place to purchase Nolvadex & Clomid for the best price? Also would I make any gains with Nolvadex & Clomid, and would supplementing with creatine during PCT a good idea?
    The banner at the very top of the page www.anabolicreview-research.com

I doubt you will gain during pct but your not supposed to, your supposed to keep from losing your gains. So you will lose less which is good. Creatine would be a good idea during pct...

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    I know there nore ppl out there thinking this, lets see some pics!

Is Nolvadex and clomid only injected?

nsa
    Is Nolvadex and clomid only injected?
    They're never injected....

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Im on 20mg Superdrol myself. What started out to be a quick 3 week lean mass/strength cycle of superdrol solo has turned into a recomp. Im not proud of my recklessness, but here is my cycle:

Weeks 1-6: 20mg superdrol
    Weeks 3-6: 10mg mdien
    Weeks 4-7: 75mg prostanazol
    Weeks 4-6: 1 to 2 caps trimax

As I said Im not proud of this cycle as it is somewhat reckless(2 methyls), but Designer Supps had a problem with their latest batch of Rebound XT being bunk so I was screwed for PCT at the time and just decided to extend the cycle and use some of the stuff I had lying around. I also started the cycle at 220 lbs so Im not exactly small and wouldnt say the dosages are overkill at all. Weeks 1-3 I put on a solid 10 lbs with a clean diet not very far above maintenance, but with superdrol you have to realize some of the weight is glucose uptake in the muscles. Im only into my first week of trimax and I already see some leaning going on, ofcourse my muscles are flattened a bit from this too. Still have good vascularity from the superdrol as well. I believe my BP is up a good bit, gonna get that checked ASAP. Also Im getting wicked headaches with about every prostanazol dose I take. Anybody know why this could be happening? Anyway, just wanted to give my account with this stuff as there seems to be quite a few bros who dont know much about this stuff. The sides are relatively mild, but the lipid aspect is not something to be messed with. Right now Im using lots of fish oil, but plan to start some red yeast rice during my PCT which will consist of:

Lean Xtreme
    Nolvadex
    Rebound XT
    Fenugreek
    Activate

As you can see Im not playing around with shutdown this time. Questions, comments?

Z28man- Do you think using Designers's Lean xtreme, Activate with the rebound XT is a good idea if u want to keep the mass u got from your SD cyle, or are you trying to get cut up? Also im wondering what Activate does compated to SD. Where do you plan on getting your Nolvadex ?

Which is more important Nolvadex or Clomid?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information