pqow92 is offline New Member

SuperDrol Joint Pain

I noticed today at work that i had this nagging pain on knees that soon went to my ankles..i do resturant work so im stand/walking 80% of the time..i started taking superdrol yesterday morning..and i jus took my 3rd pill today...was it because of the superdrol or my shitty shoes? I heard this might be a problem on SD but so soon into my cycle? what can i take for my joint pain that isnt a pain killer or gluocosamine or w/e u spell it...or new shoes cuz im getting those tomorrow...also when does the "shrinkage" occur? it started 2 hours into work, to0...

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    you could try shark cartilage?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    look into celadren because glucosimine takes around three weeks to kick in fully and celedren is faster.

The SD is drying out your joints try to drink more water also.

awww i jus bought the glucosimine...w/e..o well..but wut bout shrinkage?..its the 3rd day and i havent really noticed n e thing..not liek the other ppl say i take mine at 11ama nd 11pm ..is that to long of a gap?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    dude your balls are gonna shrink on cycle no matter what who cares it is not dose dependant and doesnt matter when you take it they will return to normal after proper PCT with clomid/nolva

im not worried bout the shrinkage just i wanna kno if im timing the dosages right

Thread Information