Marn1186 is offline Junior Member

PCT - after SD Cycle

I need to find a place to buy Nolvadex for 3 weeks supply as well as clomid for 3 weeks. I plan on taking both of these for my SD PCT. Ive looked on anabolicresearch.com and some how not able to find these products in pill form. it seems everything on there requires a syringe. If you know the best place to purchase these items for the best price please let me know.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Marn1186
    I need to find a place to buy Nolvadex for 3 weeks supply as well as clomid for 3 weeks. I plan on taking both of these for my SD PCT. Ive looked on anabolicresearch.com and some how not able to find these products in pill form. it seems everything on there requires a syringe. If you know the best place to purchase these items for the best price please let me know.
    Get them from that site, they are oral nolvadex and clomid. You can't get them legally in pill form. Stop asking all these silly questions. Now your asking for a source for a banned substance. I've told you many times that is where you can get them. They are oral products not injectable...

Marn1186 is offline Junior Member
    Yah when i looked at your link i just saw the syringe i now know is for measuring the substance not injecting it. Thanks for your help.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Dude I ain't tryin to flame you here at all but you're doing a Superdrol cycle and you don't even know about proper PCT, let alone where to get PCT products? Why would you run a cycle without these items lined up not to mention Nolva just in case. Nolva and clomid are never injected, thought you woulda knew that.

Thread Information