shorinryu is offline New Member

hot weather and humidity

I have noticed that when there is hot weather and humidity, my muscles lose hardness; anyone can tell me why? This occur even if i drink a lot to replenish fluids

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Your diet is slacking

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Your diet is slacking
    what u mean? I have a 40-40-20 diet, i have increaed from 79 kg to 86 and half with minimum fat increase...

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    wheather can and WILL effect your muscles....I know what you mean man....infact think about your dick....when its cold it condenses when its hot/humid it expands....but while expanding it tends to not be as tight<---the muscle that is.......

sodium might be an issue as well as dairy but it is deffenatley related to diet as to why your body seems "soft" Weather CAN NOT effect your muscles

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    ^^ I disagree man....your muscles look and feel diffrent in diffrent weather....its the way the human body works lol....even metal contracts when its cold.

minor changes will not effect the overall look of your muscles

Thanks guys for the reply,

if it was a diet related problem in this case i should have the problem in winter, autumn,spring,4 days ago the temperature in london was around 18-20 and i felt great (I am getting omega thunder by the way),, then a fu...ng hot humid weather has got stuck over London and my muscles look less harder.

I agree with italian flex something happened to the muscles (obviously greatly to people like me that are natural; it obvious that a person that get anavar will never have this problem

Thread Information