sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

All micronized creatine is not the same!

I know I have read many posts about just buying micronized creatine, it doesn't really matter what brand. On that advice I had bought Dymatized - Micronized because it was the cheapest and that is the only brand I have used.

I decided to try AST - Micronized and was shocked at how much more ground up it was, how much better it mixed up, how much less shaking I needed to do. I assume this meant I was leaving less sticking to the bottom or side of my shaker.

Anyone else experienced this? Anyone used AST and found another 100% micronized creatine brand that mixes up even better?

Thanks.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    THat is the brand i stick with i love their products

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    is AST abbreviation for something?

NightOp is offline Member
    www.proteinfactory.com their micronized creatine is awesome when it comes to mixing... its very very fine powder and cheap (i buy in bulk).

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    i use ast and love it like u said mixes very easy...used to use prolab creatine but it dosnt mix well and is very gritty and makes me feel bloated. ill stick to ast
    Last edited by shonuff; 04-23-2002 at 12:42 PM.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by NightOp
    www.proteinfactory.com their micronized creatine is awesome when it comes to mixing... its very very fine powder and cheap (i buy in bulk).
    i order all my protein from them but have never tried there creatine...does it mix easy and does it make u feel bloated after u take it?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I used Universal for a while and switched over to AST-can't be beat as far as what I've seen

Originally posted by shonuff

i order all my protein from them but have never tried there creatine...does it mix easy and does it make u feel bloated after u take it?
    yes it mixes easy.. i put mine in water and you can literally shake it once and it is fully mixed..although I use a blender because I take my creatine with dextrose... i love this stuff... no complaints at all.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I think Dymatize is what I use & is pretty good or EAS. Don't know much about the mixing thing. I just put a heaping spoonful in my mouth & chase with a glass of water. Grosses everyone out but at least I'm getting every drop!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Thanks for all the input. For me AST is the best I have tried so far, I can see using dymatize if your just gonna chase it, but I thought I would mention what a huge difference I found. I thought they were all the same....

AST - not sure what is stands for but the full name is AST Sports Science.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i have the ast micronized creatine its pretty good. have really used much of it tho.

Uconish is offline Member
    What about Optimums creatine Its what i use mixes well and is really cheap ??????

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    have any of you used Twinlabs Micronized Creatine? any feedback on it would be great as im thinking about picking some up this weekend.

baby weight if thats you in the avatar damm you look good .............thats a good idea thats how i do it.,,,,,,,,,,,ast is the best brand there products are unmatched.......their protein is definatley the best available

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    I think Dymatize is what I use & is pretty good or EAS. Don't know much about the mixing thing. I just put a heaping spoonful in my mouth & chase with a glass of water. Grosses everyone out but at least I'm getting every drop!
    Thats how I do it.

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    If you let the creatine dissolve in water the absorbtion of creatine is much greater than just putting a scoop in your mouth and chasing it with water. You might think your getting more by putting the whole scoop in your mouth, but actually your getting less because of the absortion rate. Try mixing it first, and if it doesnt give you better results than go back to the way you were doing it. Just tryin to help you out!
    Ray

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    That's how i do it too Babyweight, no particular reason i just find it more convenient , as for the Twinlab creatine it doesn't seem to mix very well, that's another reason i just say fuck it and gobble down a couple teaspoons with a nice big glass of aqua. Just bought some grape cell-tech yummm

twin labs are a bad product........most of their products are gonna be going off shelves soon at least most of thier bodybuilding products......there products were not meeting label claims ...i would not buy them

I agree with xzoomzx (gosh that name is hard to type fast ).. I'm not a twinlabs fan.

Thread Information