swoll4589 is offline Member

1,4 AD still legal?

I was looking on bulks website today and there selling this stuff. I thought it was banned. I think there selling like 90, 200mg caps for like 50 dollars. Definately way overpriced. I think you need like a gram + ED to have any effect. Anyways, its a EQ precursor right. If its still legal think about how awesome it would be if someone could add a ester to it and make it an injectable solution. It would be like shooting legal EQ right. While this prolly will never happen, i guess its possible if its not banned.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    still legal

1Fast400 is offline New Member
    600mg a day is plenty, 200mg 3x per day

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    600mg a day is plenty, 200mg 3x per day
    Good to see you over here! Picked up some Prostanozol and Max LMG from you guys bout a week ago!!

Is this stuff actually any good. It should increase appitite, but i dont know about how much else it will do.

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    Is this stuff actually any good. It should increase appitite, but i dont know about how much else it will do.
    i think it's a precursor to boldenone , so it might be worth checking out.

yeah its a precursor to boldenone but i dont think that its that orally active. Its not methylated or anything. EQ's not necissarly the best compound to put on alot of muscle with either, it does put quality muscle on however. EQ is very slow acting so does that mean you need to take 1,4 AD for like 6 + weeks. Not sure on this one because one of the reasons EQ is slow acting is because of the ester. Ive read that you need to take 1-2 grams to get results. And at 50 dollars a bottle, not worth the money for when i have like 15 bottles of various prohormones stored away. Now if someone came out with an esterified injecatbale version i might be intrested. I dont even know if thats legal though.

I found this info on bodybuilding dot com, written by big cat:

Prohormone conclusions: 1,4-andro, as a highly oral active precursor to boldenone , sees its use in many different ways. In terms of real bulking mass it can't hold a candle to testosterone precursors, but its obviously a great way of adding small amounts of quality mass that are easily maintained. Whilst it is low in estrogen aromatisation, it does not exclude the process entirely, also because it is a dione version. The amount of estrogen is considerably lower than that of testosterone precursors which avoids the massive water retention and decreases the odds of estrogen-related side-effects, but still has some estrogenic conversion which makes it visually more gratifying than DHT derivatives like 5AA and 1AD. I think 1,4-andro, if obtained at a decent price, is of most use as a lean mass agent in a stack with a testosterone precursor to illicit very high anabolic reactions and would make up for its lack of androgenic aggresiveness. Or by itself for endurance athletes and multi-sport athletes. In a stack with a nandrolone -precursor it would be a very low androgenic stack, Ideal for those looking for a stack that can still offer quality gains without the addition of androgen-related side-effects like prostate hypertrophy or hair loss. 1,4-andro is in my opinion a very valuable product if it can be obtained from a good source at a good price. The lean mass gain and low side-effect rate, combined with high oral efficacy make this one of the best products to consider in oral doses.

Dosage: 1,4-andro and likewise boldenone posses a double bond between the first and second carbon atom, which can be seen in the structural diagram above. This gives it a natural ability to bypass the liver at a much higher rate than steroid -hormones that do not posses this double bond. Often times steroids are 17-alpha alkalated to make up for low oral efficacy, but that increases the chance of hepa-toxicity. The double bond doesn't. That means dosage between 150 and 300 mg daily are often enough to illicit dramatic results when stacked with another prohormone. For use by itself doses of 500-800 mg should be considered, but this is a very expensive affair. To maintain levels, it should be taken in 3-4 doses per day. There is some use for it transdermally, but the 1-double bond makes it a better candidate for oral delivery.

Also from big cat:

Target conversion: moderate to high, estimated just over 10 %

would this make a good stack with superdrol or ergomax lmg?

bump

anyone out there?

TryingHard is offline Yes thats me in the Avatar!!! A wanna be BB!!

What website is selling this stuff?

1,4AD is now illegal to take, have, or to sell. I've been looking for someone that would sell me some. Can you post the Site?? Thanks.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    1,4 AD is NOT illegal

Quote Originally Posted by TryingHard
    1,4AD is now illegal to take, have, or to sell. I've been looking for someone that would sell me some. Can you post the Site?? Thanks.
    do a google search for: 1,4 androstenedione

the first link that comes up is a place that carries it.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSmartyPantsxx
    do a google search for: 1,4 androstenedione

the first link that comes up is a place that carries it.
    Yeah but they only sell the oral stuff, the transdermal they had before was the way to go with the 4-AD.

4ad??? yeah it was but 4ad is banned now. 1,4 AD is a completely different compound.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    4ad cyp was freaking great; I ran it with tren, never used it orally…

yeah i really wish i had got some 1-test and 4ad cyp.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    how is 1,4 AD still legal? Maybe I;m confused, thinking of the trandermal 4AD

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Who cares all I know is im tryin this shit...

Thread Information