Thread: tongkat ali

dazbo is offline Senior Member

tongkat ali

Hi

Whats the best tongkat ali ratio to get ?? 50:1, 100:1, 200:1 ????

I am guesing 50:1 but am unsure as to whether this is the purest

thanks

darren

well Ive just bought some that is 50:1 so I hope I got it right!

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    it's an extract, so 1:200 extract is twice as potent as 1:100 extract, and four times as potent as 1:50 extract.

in other words, if you want a 600 mg dose of 1:50 extract, you'd only need 300 mg of 1:100 extract, or 150 mg of 1:200 extract. it's all the same stuff, just different concentrations.

i've read that 1000 mg of 1:50 extract is considered a large dose. this amount could be used as a single dose for immediate libido enhancement. i'm not sure what a continual daily dose recommendation is though.

I hear what you're saying there but I do0nt think I agree. In my oppinion, that figure is a ratio and ratio are generally better with lower numbers. assume that the "1" part is the tongkat, and the "50" part is some sort of mixing ingredient. This would mean that for 1part of tongkat, theres 50 part mixer. so if its 1:200, then theres 1part tongkat to 200parts mixer. So, the latter would be less concentrated.

It couldnt be the other way around (As in, the "1" part being the mixer) because then there would be very little diff to 1:50 and 1:200

I could be wrong tho. thanks so far and keep the replies comin

Well Ive just looked on the ingredients of my vitrix tribulus. turns out it has tongkat ali in it anyway!! Oh well, Ill be getting a double dose!

Also, what do you guys think of the last paragraph in this link -

http://www.doublehappiness.us/testosterone.html

It states that even when using steroids , the tongkat can raise your test levels back up ?!?! seems too good to be true no ??

i've researched tongkat quite a bit, and i'm telling you that the 1:100 extract is twice as strong as the 1:50 extract.

the ratio comes from the amount of extract versus it's equivalent amount of tongkat root.

for example, 1 gram of 1:50 extract is equivalent to 50 grams of raw tongkat root powder. this is commonly believed to be a "real" dose. so, supps that contain 100 - 300 mg (or whatever it may be) of tongkat ali, are sadly underdosed...and most people just don't realize this. this is because these product contain raw tongkat powder, and not an extract.

it takes 50 GRAMS of raw tongkat root powder to get a good dose. so making a 1:50 extract and taking just 1 gram is the way to go.

in turn, only 250 mg of a 1:200 extract would suffice. trust me.

Ah now it makes sense when you say what its in comparison to!

I think its shit how the companies can state that there stuff, at 1:50, is one of the strongest you can get - when obviously it isnt!!

So I would want to use 1g of the stuff I have bought ED yeah ? I will be using it during PCT.

thanks for the info

darren

when it comes to use in the PCT arena, i can't offer any advice...i've never done a cycle (yet, who knows).

my research was strictly as a test booster and/or sex enhancement. one gram of 1:50 extract is the amount to take about an hour or so before sexual activity. it's sort of a one time shot (no pun intended) kind of thing.

as far as an everyday dosing protocol goes, i'm not really sure what is recommened. i did hear that you're supposed to work your way up to the 1 gram dose however. i think one gram a day of 1:50 extract is a high end dose!

anyone else have any idea on the use of this as PCT ??

thanks

savax is offline Associate Member
    Heard it works, but i'm trying to find affordable tongkat... Any ideas?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    you could throw it in with a real PCT yes it does wok but the main downfall is it only increases test for about an hour to 1.5 hours per dose

Thread Information