Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superdrol Diary

Taurus is offline Member
    it looks like i have no neck...my traps have always been fast growers... i dont even work them out and they still keep growing. the bloat from this stuff is not good. i am thinking about throwing clen in for pct. can anyone recommend the dosages i should take. i know to take taurine and potassium along with the clen, but i am a bit off with what doses i should take. this will be my first time using the clen. i was looking for the post by "hooker" on clen to follow the guidelines but i cant find it. if anyone has the link i would really appreciate it. i will be starting my pct in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    theres no such thing as too big keep pumping the iron hard take it to the max!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats on the good results. I'm still puzzled about the bloat, as I experienced quite the opposite. Go to the steriod profiles page...The clen info will be there. Always start small with that stuff and be safe.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Congrats on the good results. I'm still puzzled about the bloat, as I experienced quite the opposite. Go to the steriod profiles page...The clen info will be there. Always start small with that stuff and be safe.
    thanks bro... i got the info for the clen ... as for the bloat, i cant understand it myself, i watch my sodium intake and my diet is very clean... i've read from others that they begin to lean out in the last two weeks of SD... well, i'm into my last 2 weeks so we'll see what happens... i'm still training hard...lifting big and keeping my reps at 5-6 max... i'm gonna get as big as possible and then cut after anyway so its all good... but i do wish i didnt get the bloat in my face!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Taurus, whats your workout look like? Have you increased your workload or kept it the same?

Superdrol huh? What the hecks in this stuff? Is this for real?

I thought andros were banned as of January, and i always thought andros were junk anyway. Hmm...superdrol.

Taurus is offline Member
    my workout is the same as usual... i do every compound movement; bench press, military press, squat, deadlift and barbell row. i've increased the weights on each of these excercises.

my workout routine is as follows: (i've been doin this same routine for years. i kepp the compound movement the same and i switch the other excercises around. eg, sometimes i do cable rows for back and sometimes i'll do chin-ups etc)

saturday: chest/tri/abs
    sunday: legs/abs
    tuesday: shoulders/back/abs
    thrusday: bi's/back/abs

i do back twice a week and it has been the muscle that has developed the most whilst i have been using SD... massive improvement in my lats!

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Taurus, whats your workout look like? Have you increased your workload or kept it the same?

Superdrol huh? What the hecks in this stuff? Is this for real?

I thought andros were banned as of January, and i always thought andros were junk anyway. Hmm...superdrol.
    Last edited by Taurus; 07-31-2005 at 06:24 PM.

Taurus is offline Member
    ok... for pct i've decided to add clen . i'l be starting clen on the first day of pct at 40mcg every day and i'll increase it daily untill the sides get intolerable. i'll take taurine and potassium for the sides. should i take it for 2 weeks or the whole 3 weeks of pct? i will also be using cee for pct.

Taurus is offline Member
    bump... anyone... clen for 2 weeks of pct or 3?

Taurus is offline Member
    bump on the clen ... should i even take it?... i'm gonna be ordering soon so someone please let me know.

Taurus is offline Member
    ok... from day 17 of SD, the pump on the rest days has gone. people have been saying its the first 2 weeks where u feel the SD and they seem to be right. i'm not walking around with the same pump even though my weight is constant. i'm thinkin of bumping it to 40mg ed for the last week... any suggestions?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    My pump is all friggin day, i was doing bicep curls yesterday and though my forearms were going to split apart! I love this stuff, weight is up to 230. That's abotu 5 lbs from Superdrol in less than one week.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    My pump is all friggin day, i was doing bicep curls yesterday and though my forearms were going to split apart! I love this stuff, weight is up to 230. That's abotu 5 lbs from Superdrol in less than one week.
    the pump i had for the first 2 weeks was amazing. any advice on the clen bro?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah do clen for 3 weeks as part of your PCT, this will help keep the fat off while the cals are up. Just got my self some Albuterol as well.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Yeah do clen for 3 weeks as part of your PCT, this will help keep the fat off while the cals are up. Just got my self some Albuterol as well.
    thanks bro... clen it is for 3 weeks!

JonEberle is offline New Member
    Thanks for the diary taurus, Im following your progress closely - hope to use it as a reference soon

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEberle
    Thanks for the diary taurus, Im following your progress closely - hope to use it as a reference soon
    no problem bro.. thats what the diary is here for... for others to read it and guide me in the right direction if i'm going wrong and for other's to learn from my experiences!

Undertow is offline New Member
    Yeah, thanks a lot bro. I'm considering a superdrol cycle and this diary has been perfect. Awesome job and I can't wait to see pics.

mitch911 is offline Member
    yea same i wanna see this progress

Taurus is offline Member
    week 3 update:

weight: 201 (up 19 pounds from day 1)
    strength: up again slightly
    sides: nothing

i've gained a bot more weight, dont know how much is muscle and how much is water, but my arms are beginning to get more vascular. my shoulders are getting more cut too. i'm bumping my dose to 40mg for the last week, we'll see what happens.

Taurus is offline Member
    i've taken some pictures... how do i post em up?

fixedgear is offline New Member
    Would you guys recommend superdrol for muscle recovery? Im wondering if i took low doses i will see muscle recovery without much bulk?

Taurus is offline Member
    ok guys... i've finished my SD cycle. today is the first day of pct.

weight: 205lbs (up 23 pounds from original weight). i started the SD cycle at 182 pounds, but 3 weeks prior to starting i weighed around 190 with water weight. So, in reality, i gained about 15 pounds if u minus the water weight. i did carry alot of water bloat, especially in my stomach, sometimes i looked as though i was 6 months pregnant.

strength: amazing strength gains all the way till the end. i still feel i am getting stronger. my bench went up about 60 pounds.

side effects: no visible side effects. but i did have a super fast pulse rate.

overall: very happy with the cycle. i gained good muscle mass, especially in my legs and back and arms. now its on to pct and see how much of the strength and mass i can retain, only then will i be able to say if SD is worth it or not.

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    Good work Taurus. This is a real good diary. I am happy you gained, good luck on pct.
    How long would you say it took to notice strength gains, most say a week and you said that you noticed strengh in your one week update?

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geoneo
    Good work Taurus. This is a real good diary. I am happy you gained, good luck on pct.
    How long would you say it took to notice strength gains, most say a week and you said that you noticed strengh in your one week update?
    i noticed strength gains within 3-4 days and right up till the end.

keep us posted throughout your pct in your diary aswell it would be much help

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    keep us posted throughout your pct in your diary aswell it would be much help
    will do bro... i jus popped my clomid, nolv and first clen pill.

Taurus is offline Member
    update:

first week of pct is over... weight and strength is still the same.

clomid is one messed up drug. ever since i been taking it, my appetite is virtually zip, i feel so tired, i have no energy at the gym... its unbelievable... i was working my shoulders and my legs felt as though i had done 10 sets of squats... i dont know whats going on. 2 weeks left, gotta stick through it.

hows the strength on the lifts tho?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, I didn't believe this stuff was this good. I'm very interested to try it. Keep us posted on your PCT progress and congrats on your gains.

Taurus is offline Member
    the strength on the compund lifts is the same. actually, i was able to add another 5 pounds to my bench press.

ThePump is offline Member
    I was taking Norandrodiol select 300 at one point in time and i had great gains. I haven't been able to get my hands back on it at any time so i've been looking for an alternative and i think i might have found it. so if i purchase 1 bottle of the SD will that be enough for the whole cycle? How much milk thistle should i take in a day? and how good do you think the cycle would be if i even added some CEE along with all my protein and clean diet??

ThePump is offline Member
    Bump.

Taurus is offline Member
    second week of pct is over.

weight is at 201. i have lost 4 pounds. some of it is definately water weight cuz my gut is smaller, but i do FEEL a lttle smaller, so i think i may have lost a pound or two of muscle.

strength seems to be all there.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Wow, very cool, must check it out..just to be correct you are only taking the sd for 4 weeks?

pats205 is offline New Member

Taurus

Have any update for us??? Were you able to keep mos tof the weight you put on??

update

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwol
    Wow, very cool, must check it out..just to be correct you are only taking the sd for 4 weeks?
    4 weeks is the max for sd

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I know better now, I was reading the label on their product and it says to take it for like 6 weeks or something, thats where I got confused. Dont' know if you guys care but Ima try runnin the superdrol next month. I'll start a post, take some pics, and try and keep a diary. Im trying to get my pct togather now, and I'll be all set.

Later

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information