CollegeGuy19 is offline New Member

Ephedrin + caffeine Question

I was reading up on a few posts and people are takign ephedrine and caffine. Is ephedrine mostly a balck market thing or can it be bought legit? I think I read somewhere that you take ephedrine with caffine pills and something else. and i know they banned ephedrine b/c it was givin people heart attacks and shit, is it really that bad? If anyones done it, please let me know how successful it was in droppin some body fat. and if it had any kinds of side effects. thanks

Jerzey is offline Member
    It was revoked by the District Court of Utah...

Ephedra is back!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeGuy19
    I was reading up on a few posts and people are takign ephedrine and caffine. Is ephedrine mostly a balck market thing or can it be bought legit? I think I read somewhere that you take ephedrine with caffine pills and something else. and i know they banned ephedrine b/c it was givin people heart attacks and shit, is it really that bad? If anyones done it, please let me know how successful it was in droppin some body fat. and if it had any kinds of side effects. thanks
    It's legal to buy, it was never illegal to purchase. Ephedra was banned for a while, but ephedrine was never illegal to purchase. It's not bad for you if you know what your doing. Simple things like don't use it when your not going to be hydrated, do use it when your going to be working out in excessive heat, things like that would have saved the lives that were lost. The people didn't know what they were doing. Simple point to take away from this is: don't put drugs in your body that you don't know everything about, why would u put a drug in your body that you haven't researched, ya know. It's just a bad idea. The other ingredient was probably either aspirin, yohimbine or acetyl-l-carnitine. I have posted mini-FAQ's on caffeine and yohimbine, so you should check those out if you want a quick source of general info on those. Also read up around this forum, use the search button and you will learn alot.

CollegeGuy19 is offline New Member
    Thanks NSA

Thread Information