SexyKitty is offline Female Vet

AlltheWhey vs Syntrax Nectar??

I've been using All the Whey protein Isolate for about a year now, I like the banana flavour cause it mixes well and tastes great in my crystal light.

Lately, it seems everyone is going on about how great Syntrax Nectar is and how great it tastes.

My question though is, is there much of a difference in the QUALITY of the two proteins? They are both whey isolates, both no carbs and no fat, price is about the same. I'd like to know if anyone thinks there is a diff in quality or is it negligable? I'm guessing not much diff but people like the taste.

SK

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I would think there would be zero difference in the protein.

As an FYI Nectar does taste great...but they have some issues that need to be dealt with. When mixed in a shaker cup...Necatr foams like crazy. It's like there is soap in there. Plus if you don't shake it hard...I find that it clumps. So I have been lightly shaking it...and then letting it rest for a bit. Sucks...but it does taste good.

PS Congrats on the promotion!

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I would think there would be zero difference in the protein.

As an FYI Nectar does taste great...but they have some issues that need to be dealt with. When mixed in a shaker cup...Necatr foams like crazy. It's like there is soap in there. Plus if you don't shake it hard...I find that it clumps. So I have been lightly shaking it...and then letting it rest for a bit. Sucks...but it does taste good.

From one Canadian to another Thanks!

I'm going to try the nectar then, just for the flavor. In terms of the foaming, try using a whisk....not in the traditional way though. Put the whisk in the glass, and roll the handle back and forth in between your palms, it sort of rotates the whisk in a back and forth motion (hard to explain) you get more mixing than a spoon and its not as vigorous as shaking. It works great for mixing the all the whey.

Darkness is offline Member
    ...an FYI Nectar does taste great...but they have some issues that need to be dealt with. When mixed in a shaker cup...Necatr foams like crazy. It's like there is soap in there. Plus if you don't shake it hard...I find that it clumps. So I have been lightly shaking it...and then letting it rest for a bit. Sucks...but it does taste good.

True, its does foam but you dont need to shake it, just use a spoon and stir it, it the easiest protien to mix I ever seen.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I have heard all but good things about Syntrax Nectar. I use AlltheWhey myself i absolutely love all the flavours. It tastes to clean and has no "chemical" aftertaste.
    Personally i don't think you would notice any difference between using the too, apart from the cost. Syntrax Nectar is damn expensive compared to AlltheWhey.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I've used both. I don't think there is any real difference in the quality of the protein. Both have been great for me. Both have good flavors, nectar being a little more out there kind of flavors, but they are tasty. It's a coin flip IMO to which is actually better overall...

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    proper protien flavoring and additional ingredients push the costs up a bit

some of the best flavored protien powder can cost a bit more do to this very reason

the key is finding both quality and quantity

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am with my sweet and succulant Nectar Protein
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I am with my sweet and succulant Nectar Protein
    Your boyfriend's name is Nectar?

Haha. j/k Sorry bro...it's late and I need some sleep.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your boyfriend's name is Nectar?

Haha. j/k Sorry bro...it's late and I need some sleep.
    SC was number one on my list and now you have moved into the pole position. Oh! Its on like Donkey Kong
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information