Thread: M1t

sblakersfan is offline Junior Member

M1t

Is it possible to cut while taking M1t and just go for lean muscle? I want to maybe take som ephedra with it. Im gonna do morning cardio 45-60 minutes (5-7 days a week), good diet, and swimming at night. Also train hard in the weightroom. I took it before but i was younger and didnt know about PCT.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by sblakersfan
    Is it possible to cut while taking M1t and just go for lean muscle? I want to maybe take som ephedra with it. Im gonna do morning cardio 45-60 minutes (5-7 days a week), good diet, and swimming at night. Also train hard in the weightroom. I took it before but i was younger and didnt know about PCT.
    I wouldn't try it, its real rough and usually never works out. M1T is a bulking steroid . Your body needs carbs during cycles of m1t. M1T rapes your blood-sugar levels...

so you dont think i would be able to lose bodyfat while taking it?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I lost a significant amount of bodyfat during my last cycle, I included the EC stack however, but it was a great cycle.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sblakersfan
    I wouldn't advice taking ephedra with m1t. But if you're going to use ephedra with it be sure to keep an eye on your blood pressure. Be sure to take supplements for you bp and for your lipids. Take hawthorne berry extract, red yeast rice, r-ala, and polyicosanol. Be sure to get some blood work done sometime post cycle too. Good luck.

Thanx man...sounds good.

PlimoMan is offline Junior Member
    How unsafe is taking ephedra with m1t? I just finished helping a friend with his m1t info and now im interested in trying it. Only thing is I cant find 4-ad so I was thinking of doing an EC stack with it.

Thread Information