Veretta21 is offline Junior Member

Sesathin and sex drive?

Is there any correlation between the two? I have read through reviews that sesathin has lowered people's sex drive, any truth to this?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump.. (i'm curious as well)

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    First I've heard of this, I dident lose mine while I was using it

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I dont really see how this could be intertwined because there is no way the use of sesamine oil can have any function on your hormones

Veretta21 is offline Junior Member
    I've read this in numerous reviews, and since I've been taking it I think my drive has gone down--maybe its in my head---but it definitely feels like it

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    some people it may. It seems to be the exception rather than the rule. I have never had a problem with it.

ben2285 is offline Junior Member
    Yes I have had this problem. From what I have read from avant it can possibly lower NO (nitric oxide) thus making it harder to have erections, and being that it lowers cholesterol it may have some effect on test. production. this is just what I have read... For me I was taking 3 servs a day roughly and I am already kinda lean and cutting with a moderate carb intake. I was cutting for about 4 weeks before I started the sesathin, then about the week after I added it in I noticed a big difference in the quality of my erections, and just wasn't anywhere near as horny as usual. Lastly I did notice a certain flatness in my muscles and just felt small, remember none of this was happening when I was just dieting normal. Needless to say I am dropping the sesathin and we'll see what happens, I dont think I will ever use it again cuz I feel like I just came off cycle libido wise.

sputnik is offline Banned
    those that have experienced a lack of libido have been on large calorie deficits, which in itself will negatively affect libido on its own

Thread Information